shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I'm spending the upcoming weekend proof-reading/editing/"re-phrasing" the worst "thesis" I have ever seen. The English is illegible, there is no consistent formatting, and technical terms are used incorrectly throughout. It's actually making me dumber. If this thing ever gets accepted as a Masters dissertation it would immediately devalue all degrees awarded by my university.

edit: I have to meet with the girl that wrote it. When I point out specific examples of her incorrect use of technical terms she just rolls her head to one side like a dog trying to understand its master's command. No offense to dogs...

myfirstsexteacher

(no hate Gully)

Went to work last night.

Got yelled at by some crusty ass lady from Malibu.

Had to take a shit but I didn't want to use the restroom at work

(I like to relax).

Leave with a stomach full of Taco Bell and some juice a baby spilled on my shoes.

come home, go on sufu.

See some jawnz I wanna cop and some hoes on the titty threads

fap

fuck

I remember I don't have any money or Corny Sluts

fuck

going back to work right now though, so only a billion more checks til my next purchase.

peace.

I'm spending the upcoming weekend proof-reading/editing/"re-phrasing" the worst "thesis" I have ever seen. The English is illegible, there is no consistent formatting, and technical terms are used incorrectly throughout. It's actually making me dumber. If this thing ever gets accepted as a Masters dissertation it would immediately devalue all degrees awarded by my university.

edit: I have to meet with the girl that wrote it. When I point out specific examples of her incorrect use of technical terms she just rolls her head to one side like a dog trying to understand its master's command. No offense to dogs...

did those directions i translated ever work out for you?

this girl wants to say no for out trip sunday but I am not going to let her. Don't fuck with my weekend like this bitch.

that no fap thread is really messing with you dude! :D

that dude is worse than big sean's mustache

celebrated a friends birthday tonight and im not "splitting a bill" when i didn't eat or order 60 makis and didnt have 4-5 drinks. fuck paying for your shit. i just paid for my meal and added 15bux for tips. not my fault when the bill was 800bux

that dude's face

Submarine1.jpg

it screams i'm a soft nigga and he probably remind me of someone i hated somewhere in time. i like Richard Ayoade so i'll probably watch the movie Submarine, but ... still ...

Man I hate when you go through some drive through spot and muhfuckas try jipping you on the condiments and then when you catch it and ask for some they have the audacity to ask you how many tiny packets of condiments you'll be needing. The fuck? Bitch I cant see that far into the future. My voice can be a lil raspy but im not sylvia brown.

So today I just say oh a handfuls coo. And then it goes down like this..

Well how many is a handful?

I dont know ill take like five.

Do you really need five? You only have three items. (taco bell peasant status value swag)

okay fine. ill take w/e you think is appropriate. Said bitch then hands me four. -__-

1st world problem. But damn whats next? How many teaspoons of mystery meat and other random junk would you like in your grilled stuff death supreme double deck mexican pizza wrapito?

what dovo said...

.10 cents for a pack of ketchup. what the fuck. and they tell you that shit after you paid with your debit card and you've gone through the first window already ordering your stuff. I'm pretty sure its standard procedure to have ketchup with fucking fries, hot sauce with tacos and fuck you mcdonalds I dip my mcnuggets in honey so Ill have some of that too.

Ah man I forgot all about that 11 cent shit McDonalds tries to pull.

On another note,

I hate nerds who forgot where they came from. Just because the shit we do or are into is "cool" now doesn't mean you have to be an elitist asshole or that one jock du who picked on you in highschool.