shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

not being able to sleep at 3am when you have to wake up to work at 7 cause you drank too much caffeine

fuck you caffeine do my bidding

love hate relationship with caffeine. I'm the same way as you, if I drink a fucking Arizona RX energy of all drinks I'll be up all damn night. Obviously multiply the reaction for any real energy drink or caffeinated soda. Can get really annoying as I'll drink one of these at 7PM and be up until 5.

On the bright side, it's kept me going since Saturday. 1 more hour of work then its crash time, thanks Amp.

stop at round about

see a car in the intersection to my right (driving on left-side of the road concept)

this other car has completely stopped, passenger of the vehicle, who is a driving teacher waves me on

I do so

INSTANT FAIL FOR NOT GIVING WAY

the testing bitch wasnt doing her job and didnt see me get waved on because some cunt had stalled in the round about, and i get given an instant fail for not giving way and wasted $60 and cant try again for a month

riding to work in the rain concept

or when they're like, "oh hey, i lent that to so-and-so, that's cool right?"

Ahhh... the re-lend. A classic play by hatees worldwide.

How do people not understand the common sense approach to manners? Do you own said item? No. Then you are in no position to lend it. The end.

That shit irritates me sooo much. My new policy is to only lend things I never want to see again, aka, "giving things away".

When people say "thanks for the invite" when you don't tell them about a hang out or an event. It's become exacerbated by FB's checking in thing. I hate the people that comment on other people's checking in and say "thanks for the invite".

Oh no, wait, of course it clearly just completely slipped our minds to invite you.

this is the most infuriating article I've read in a long time. Not just the story itself (which is such an amazing allegory for the way we treat the hoemless it's almost parodic) but the fucking picture and the way they've delivered the message.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/15/bus-stop-moved-due-to-homeless-womans-stench

LOL this lady is too crazy to understand that she smells disgusting?! hahahah lets all laugh at the funny crazy stinky lady

jesus fuck

and i know she's just a model but they've used this snotty rich looking whore with pearls on as though she's entitled to not have her air stunk up by some crazy person

this is the most infuriating article I've read in a long time. Not just the story itself (which is such an amazing allegory for the way we treat the hoemless it's almost parodic) but the fucking picture and the way they've delivered the message.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/07/15/bus-stop-moved-due-to-homeless-womans-stench

LOL this lady is too crazy to understand that she smells disgusting?! hahahah lets all laugh at the funny crazy stinky lady

jesus fuck

and i know she's just a model but they've used this snotty rich looking whore with pearls on as though she's entitled to not have her air stunk up by some crazy person

i mean... it is an article in the sun....

How fucking terrible I am at pool/billiards. I know I was making a fool of myself (laughing along with everyone that was laughing at me), but ugh I think this chick kinda hates me now.

when super obvious shit is pointed out again. I'm at my parent's for breakfast and I start making a plate; eggs, bacon, toast, fruit, coffee...standard fare, My Mom and Dad, and a friend that's staying with them for a while all look over to tell me there's: eggs, and bacon, and toast, and coffee... I'm like...I get it, I'm putting it on my plate right now, like, right this very second. The spatula is in my hand. Eggs are sliding onto my plate. Their friend chimes in "and if you need you can microwave it to make it warmer". Come on. I lived there for 20 years, I've fed myself for at least as long if not way longer. I know what the microwave does, and I can figure it out on my own. I totally get they're just chatting and trying to help, but I'm the kind of person if I don't have something valuable to say, I'll just not say anything. I wish they got on the same program.

breakfast was delicious however.