shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Oh whoops, I forgot to mention that this usually happens at work with customers. I'll be like "how are you?" or "hows it goin?" and they'll just look at me and not say a word.

i do that sometimes at the stores only b/c you didnt acknowledge my existence when i walked in to the store. dont try to greet me 10mins later when im about to walk out.

Say yup like trey songz and get all the korny gurls on your dikk

From what I remember, a "pokpok" in pinoy language = a female that has been around. Themoreyouknow.jpg

I hate how I forgot to bring headphones on this ~4 hour bus ride

I do have a banana.

Bananaphones edc concepts

i do that sometimes at the stores only b/c you didnt acknowledge my existence when i walked in to the store. dont try to greet me 10mins later when im about to walk out.

I feel you pok but at the same time I work at the return counter in a giant store. So most of the time I don't even see people walk in. And what if you walk in and notice someone but they dont notice you? So when you're finally face to face and they greet you, you ignore them.

I have been to a couple boutiques where the people working there look you in the face and dont say shit. I hate that too tho.

On another note, my registration for classes this semester was at 6am but I cant add shit because I have to wait until 8am to call and get a number for the class I need. I also need this class as a coreq to go along with every other class im trying take this semester. So now im stuck chillin tryin to hold my spots when I can be in bed dreamin of Kags and Cwgs tryin to slow dance to Rkelly songs on my bed.

You realize uncooked ramen is just un-boiled...ramen right?

There's a demand for it and a wide variety of korean ramen noodles that are meant to be eaten uncooked, and that can't even be cooked if attempted.

More than anything, I hate how angry you're getting at such a trivial subject. And also, why are you sharing this with us?

I used to eat uncooked instant noodles like these:

sapporo_ichiban_original.jpg

but most often I had the cheaper grocery store brand.

It was really tasty with that MSG seasoning. Not sure if they really taste like chicken/pork/beef/shrimp etc. but they all taste different than one another.

To get on topic, I lost my deodorant in a room that is only 18 square meters, what the fuck.

forget if I already said this but I hate when toilets have those autoflush sensors. They always seem to be acting against me, flushing at the slightest amount of bodily squirming causing water to spray up. gross.

GAAAAAHHHH!!! Just did it. Why this always happen to me...

on a similar note. I was dumb and chewing on a pencap the other day, and jammed the fuck out of my inner lower lip with it. Hurt pretty bad and obviously formed a huge contusion / canker sore like thing ,so now it hurts to fucking eat anything. I did this like a week ago and it is still here!! (albeit almost gone at this point). so awful
Oh my fucking God I do this every now and then brushing my teeth and hit my gum with the head of the toothbrush. Can't believe it's gone away for you in just a week, lasts forever when I do it. The most obnoxious pain ever...

when people open/close the door really loudly during an exam

when phones go off during an exam

when people outside of an exam room talk fucking loudly

when the TAs talk about their weekend during an exam

when the person sitting beside you farts during an exam and it smells fucking horrible

stupid fucks at work who have zero personality and even less a sense of humor and all they do all day is get their authoritarian flex on. fuck you stupid bitches I'm so glad I only have to deal with you 1 hour out of the day.

I feel bad for those of you who spend more time working with such people, I know they're not that uncommon.

edit - no misogynist but all these people at my workplace are 26-40 y/o women. ughghgh

also, recent thing I hate -- seeing a fox that just got hit by a car writhing in pain in the middle of the road unable to move. I had to swerve to miss it and felt like I almost did it a disservice by sparing its life. All I could think of was how it only had death to look forward to. RIP foxy loxy