shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

How long it takes for the roof of your mouth to heal after burning it

I ate that pizza days ago fuckoff with this shit.

this.

on a similar note. I was dumb and chewing on a pencap the other day, and jammed the fuck out of my inner lower lip with it. Hurt pretty bad and obviously formed a huge contusion / canker sore like thing ,so now it hurts to fucking eat anything. I did this like a week ago and it is still here!! (albeit almost gone at this point). so awful

top to bottom:

3A-MTS4 (PERIPHERAL FLIP POCKET) with 3A-MTS1 (USB STICK POCKET) on it

3A-MTS3 (2-PEN POCKET) with 3A-MTS2 (PEN POCKET) attached to it

3A-MTS5 (HARD DRIVE POCKET)

oh what's that?

i'm just going to be blogging on my tumblr about mens fashionz

#tacticalconcepts

I hate when people make plans for me w/o me knowing and don't bother to tell me until the day before.

them: hey, um, i told so & so you're gonna be at X place tomorrow--you kinda have to be there or it'll make me look bad.

IDGAF, that's your problem, you inconsiderate fuck.

this.

on a similar note. I was dumb and chewing on a pencap the other day, and jammed the fuck out of my inner lower lip with it. Hurt pretty bad and obviously formed a huge contusion / canker sore like thing ,so now it hurts to fucking eat anything. I did this like a week ago and it is still here!! (albeit almost gone at this point). so awful

Oh my fucking God I do this every now and then brushing my teeth and hit my gum with the head of the toothbrush. Can't believe it's gone away for you in just a week, lasts forever when I do it. The most obnoxious pain ever...

Speaking of obnoxious pain, sitting down to get tattooed and this shop won't do the neck? Wtf.

I hate when people make plans for me w/o me knowing and don't bother to tell me until the day before.

them: hey, um, i told so & so you're gonna be at X place tomorrow--you kinda have to be there or it'll make me look bad.

IDGAF, that's your problem, you inconsiderate fuck.

day before? try 15mins...fuck that.

getting (probably drunk) texts at 4am from an ex-fwb (who now has a bf) saying:

i fuckin miss u so much i wish u were here with me

last time i saw her, she told me the same shit. she also mentioned i fuck her better than her bf. lol.

Man I fuckin hate Los Angeles Hipster Prius drivers

Lalala i just got done having this huge argument with this guy who insists on eating cheese burgers. I mean it IS the 21st century aaargh. Hmm facebook status of the hour shall be "meat is murder". Lalala driving my prius cause i love mother earth and mother earth loves me so that means I can do whatever the fuck I want on the road. I better start cutting people off and driving like a jackass' date=' gotta get to Silver lake to the organic pet store to get fluffy her 4oz $100 dollar bag of cat food. I dont know whats in it but the guy with the mustache and super sweet vintage cartoon character tattoo told me its totally worth it. Better make this fast though, I have to get to the Streaming Winfrey concert at the echo tonight. I just love the tambourinist. I hope they cover that Dipset guys song tonight. Oh! new facebook status! zoom zoom zoom I mean shhh shhh shhhhhhh[/quote']

this.

It's worse when a small canker sore decides to grow the next day and it's almost visible when you speak. ughh

friend threw pool chalk cube at me and it busted the inside of my lip and formed a sore that stuck around for awhile. i grind my teeth while im asleep and the sore would get aggravated every fucking night and wake me up.

overpriced singles at crap record stores.

people who dont say hi back or answer when you ask how they are or something really bothers the fuck out of me. Especially when they look at you like theyre pissed off that you said hello.

Oh whoops, I forgot to mention that this usually happens at work with customers. I'll be like "how are you?" or "hows it goin?" and they'll just look at me and not say a word.

One of my coworkers asked some dude how he was doing like 3-4 times and he ignored her. So when he started talking about his return and how he wanted cash back blah blah she ignored him. And he got mad and asked her "do you not here me talking to you?" so then she goes "how are you today?" shit was awesome.