shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yo, don't wait that shit will fuck up your paint

dun worry bras i waited until the sun vanishes and i cleaned that shit on my car with a sponge i found in the commun kitchen haha. i hope next dude cleaning his dishes likes bird shit.

you're just mad that your name isn't Bruno

back when i was a good little catholic, and confirmed as such (grade 8 holla), we had to choose a name to be confirmed as.

apparently i wasn't such a good little catholic after all because I chose to be Confirmed as St. Bruno because I thought it was funny, so techincally my Christian name is Matthew Bruno Kxxxxx.

majority of SA's in stores.

either you completely ignore me and let me shop peacefully or just acknowledge my existence by greeting me and then do your own shit. stop giving me a fuckin look and not say anything thinking i will initiate for your attention...fuck.

Birds chill on trees....

yeah i was in a hurry and thought oh a tree, awesome, my car will be chillin all week. didn't think about them bird ...

also i hate when people get all polite with you although they're approximately your age (especially since you have a distinction in french with tu/vous). dude if you want to know what time it is or ask for my lighter, then ask it like we knew each other... i don't think i look older than i am... damN. (i could say i hate law student kids in front of the library altogether).

^^^

hahaha i feel the same way...or how the act so much older and more mature when they're my age...loosen the fuck up. stop acting like you're 38 when you're 24.

especially hate people in the same age as me act all superior to you...again...loosen the fuck up.

haha couple weeks ago i was at a bus stop and i didn't have a watch and wanted to know the time to check the time table. so these 2 kids walk in probably 12 or 14 i dunno. and after asking them what time it is and talking a bit they went all polite ... made me feel old :(

^^^

hahaha i feel the same way...or how the act so much older and more mature when they're my age...loosen the fuck up. stop acting like you're 38 when you're 24.

especially hate people in the same age as me act all superior to you...again...loosen the fuck up.

on the flip side .. i hate 38 yr old dudes that act like theyre 24 ...

I hate when you smile/say hello to people and they just stare at you. It's one of my biggest peeves, and it happens so often.Today I gave someone sass for that very reason....

---

(Two hipsters walk into my store)

Me: Hey! (smiles, friendly)

(Man #1 with thin sparsely haired mustache stares at me, wiping his sweaty hands on his chest, thinly covered by an uncomfortably tight graphic t-shirt, eyes unseeing chasms staring into the depths of the sun)

(The two men notice that the door is locked on the other side, which is to another store).

Man #1: Is that other store closed?

Me: Looks like it. (SASS)

---

I also hate that when I'm giving people sass, no one seems to notice -- they just think I'm being friendly, and often engage in happy conversation afterwards.

(Man #1 with thin sparsely haired mustache stares at me, wiping his sweaty hands on his chest, thinly covered by an uncomfortably tight graphic t-shirt, eyes unseeing chasms staring into the depths of the sun)

can i read your short stories