shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

What kind of gang tho?

It's not even a gang. Just a bunch of high school kids lead by a few 20 something dudes. Whole reason why I called them out in the first place is b/c I didn't get why a bunch of older kids are leading younger kids to shit up my neighborhood.

I know its an ego problem on my part. Should have been humble to accept that hood types be loitering around since it's a free country, but I want my estate nice, clean and free of young punks. After all, that's the whole reason why my family moved here the first place.

i'd give it a rest for a few days and then go talk to your neighboors peacefully to sort this out like adults.

Thanks for the advice. If I gonna do this, should I bring my crew along. I've talked to a few of my own and they will be down to back me up if shit gets real. And these friends all can handle themselves in a brawl.

But if anyone of them gangs up on me or lay a finger on my family, I gonna call the cops.

Carry a pocket knife (preferably 3.5in blade or under. No spring loaded/assisted). Pray they gang up on you again and gut one of them. Can't lose.
Just walk up and stab one of them. When they call the cops stab the other ones for snitching.

That is stoops. First of all, I have never fought in a street fight before. Also, I'm in Singapore, where causing bodily harm means jail time and a permanent black stain on my record = kiss goodbye to cushy finance jobs.

aren't you american? get a fucking gun. a big one.

I'm only a US PR. Also its illegal to own guns in Singapore.

Story's like this:

- For the past year, couple of young punks have been lounging around my condo poolside. I got no beef with them. Just happened that last weekend, I met someone who happened to frequent my area because his girl lives there.

- Ok so the convo turns to my neighborhood. I was in a trash-talking mode that day and basically shit-talked about them young punks.

- Fuck thing is, this dude is actually tight with that gang. So they confronted me like on my way home from work, like 7 on 1, and started to talk trash and question my manhood. Obviously I'm gonna play it smart and back the fuck away. Actually, I know I was wrong to run my mouth off, so I manned up and apologize. Thing is, motherfuckers continue to heckle me and stuff. I just walked away.

Since these idiots live right next door, I don't want my family and me to be harassed by them lames. Already admitted I was in the wrong, so I see no reason why I should put up with further shit.

How to go about approaching this? Police case if they lay their hands on me?

shoulda never apologised now they think yr soft

That is stoops. First of all, I have never fought in a street fight before. Also, I'm in Singapore, where causing bodily harm means jail time and a permanent black stain on my record = kiss goodbye to cushy finance jobs.

I think you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. What I meant was to "set them up" so that your ass is covered legally in an event were to happen (7on1). I'm sure Singapore has a self-defense law.

^ I get it. Cool

DGAF. Also I genuinely believe I was at fault for bad mouthing pple that I don't even know. (so I said sorry)

yeah but now you know they're dishonorable. i think your best course of action is to catch one of them, away from the group, and rape him. they probably won't fuck with you again.

People who you don't know that want paypal gift payments for merch. It's one thing if I know them or a reputable seller but just some dude , Helll na

You get zero buyer protection . It's the same as me asking the seller to send item first an I'll pay after

Thanks for the advice. If I gonna do this, should I bring my crew along. I've talked to a few of my own and they will be down to back me up if shit gets real. And these friends all can handle themselves in a brawl.

But if anyone of them gangs up on me or lay a finger on my family, I gonna call the cops.

talk it out with a chance that a big fight will happen when talks fail

or

Set it up so that they harass you again... but instead of walking way... slug one of them... and run to an area with CCTV... call 999... and pray the cops get there in time b4 they pummel you death... and they'll be doing time for Felony gang assault... BUT... if you are on the sized on the lower end of the sufu spectrum... then pay monies to thugs and have them sort it out for you...

unless you knows maddds kung fu... then channel donnie yen

yF6Jyxc16vU

i think your best course of action is to catch one of them, away from the group, and rape him.

using a public computer at a hostel. scroll down and see this. burst out laughing.

serious (real) talk though. clopek has suggested a legit course of action. not sure how shit goes down in singapore but in canada we rape gangs (gang rape) all the time.

They're finding out the main guys behind the looting were planning it before the game (and it really had nothing to do with hockey at all, just a chance to steal). They brought banadanas/ski masks/molotov cocktails with them, and after they broke into the first few stores, they got the hell out of there.

And the first truck that was burned (that started the whole riot) was one that some dude had driven in, vowing to burn if the hockey game went bad.

So, there was originally 100,00 people downtown to watch the games, which turned into about 1000 drunken assholes and 250 or so criminals that actually were going around and stealing shit, not just watching.

This morning tens of thousands of volunteers from around the city all went downtown at 7AM and helped the city crews clean up the mess.

So, a lot more nicer people then idiots in this city.