shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

You guys are too young to be worrying about relationships. You should just move on and go have as much fun as you can while you're young.

i want to believe this but

i think a better alternative is to work my ass off, and then at 30 when all is finished

go out and just be a baller 24/7.

in other news – i hate that my friends watch a lot of shit 'ironically'. no i don't want to watch your stupid tv shows or movies ironically.

ugh.

I don't understand how you can be chill about. The theft alone would be grounds for filing law charges, and the 6am move-out is enough for physical harm.

The guy is from the worst area of Compton and he threatened his last roommates that his "gang" would beat his ass if he said anything. The cops told me to keep quiet about it so we don't ruin the case and he'll receive maximum charges, he might pull something funny if I say anything.

It was hard as fuck not to say anything to his sketch ass. He has no idea I know.

I don't know how he even got into this Uni...

Dorm roommates.

My fucking (randomly assigned dorm) roommate stole the numbers from all of my credit cards / debit cards / etc last week and charged thousands of dollars on them during finals week. I had to cancel all my cards and deal with that shit and file a report. Since then I've had no access to cash or credit.

I'm at the airport now, trying to go home to enjoy one fucking week of summer before summer sessions start and I'm out of all all the cash I had before this shit happened. And my flight is delayed for a good 6 hours. I can't buy any food and this sucks shit. Plus, my roommate woke me up at 6 in the morning because he was moving out (WHY 6AM?) and he moved shit around for 2.5 hours so I couldn't sleep. I'm running on three hours of sleep right now.

/rant

psychomeat needs work. available for hire.

but in all seriousness, what everyone else said.. physical harm is warranted and, even, promoted in that situation.

people that talk with an upward inflection; namely my roommates hipster vegan girlfriend.

i don't give a fuck about a corrupt meat industry to begin with, but if you're going to talk about it make it discernible as to whether or not you're asking a question or telling me something.

OH. MY. GOD. soooooo fucking annoying, I was actually going to post about this earlier in the week but I was like nah ill be cool. but one of my biggest pet peeves. I know this completely beautiful girl, definite 10 on looks alone (friend of a friend), but I've literally stopped hanging out with the group and gone home instead because I just can't deal with her incessant query-speak. dreadful. listening to a bitch talk about her job at madewell or what the fuck ever is bad enough without every sentence being a question.

I don't understand how you can be chill about. The theft alone would be grounds for filing law charges, and the 6am move-out is enough for physical harm.
^ this right here.

BEAT HIS ASS. Completely warranted. Or just call 78, he'll handle it.

The guy is from the worst area of Compton and he threatened his last roommates that his "gang" would beat his ass if he said anything. The cops told me to keep quiet about it so we don't ruin the case and he'll receive maximum charges, he might pull something funny if I say anything.

It was hard as fuck not to say anything to his sketch ass. He has no idea I know.

damn son, that shit is crazy. good to hear you're handling it well, you definitely made the right choice even though it would've felt so great to beat his ass. keep us updated.

Having to take a shit and being nowhere near a toilet. From here, this can go two ways; making your way to the bathroom and instead of this being a rewarding dump, you find that a reenactment of the battle of Midway is about to take place in your toilet. OR when you do all that rushing, reckless driving, running, speed walking, slamming doors etc, only to find out that all of that was for some troublesome gas and you couldn't squeeze a turd out even if you wanted to.

did he make purchases over mail order and try to flip it on ebay? Might want to get the US postal police involved too. They love these kind of cases.

I'm the most junior member of the sales team at my office. The other two members (one of whom is my boss) have both been here for over 5 years and earn about $25-30k/ann more than me. Over the course of the past week I've started to do literally 75% of the total work being done here. I'll be in the middle of something and these two senior employees will call me into their office's over and over again to help them with some shit they should defnitely understand by now.

On Friday I interviewed 2 candidates with my boss, who just glazed over and stopped paying attention or asking the candidates any questions about half way through, and then at the end basically said "i dunno who to hire" and left the decision up to me.

Today, my boss is golfing and the other employee called in sick, so I'm alone here doing the work of 3 other people (as we're short one person anyway).

At which point can I ask for an increase in my wage to ensure my income is commensurate with the amount of babysitting I have to do at this fuckhole?

@ Clopek

if you've been doing it for well over like 2 weeks i'd just straight up ask for it. by the sounds of it, they need you (to do their work for them lol). unless it's not up to them, they can't afford to risk you leaving by saying no

what's the worst that can happen? they say no and you're stuck doing the extra work they already got you doing

Obvious,

but I hate that feeling you get when you have to say goodbye to someone you genuinely really like, and in the back of your head you know you're not gonna see them again.

I always end up pulling some hopeful/lying bullshit and say something like "Maybe we'll bump into each other somewhere down the road"

But I KNOW it won't happen, unless I'm on some serendipity tip.

working there for like a year now, 2 weeks into being the only person in the office who actually does anything ;)

If you've already worked there for a year, then it's not unreasonable to ask for a raise.

Use some generic language like: "Over the past year I've expanded the breadth of my responsibilities by doing X, Y, and Z" "I'm adding greater value to the team by doing X, Y, and Z, and I feel the level of contribution I'm providing would be better supported by a salary raise of <blank>."

Some crap like that. Expand on it. It should allow you to tell your boss that you're doing everyone's work (including his) without actually needing to directly say it.

Story's like this:

- For the past year, couple of young punks have been lounging around my condo poolside. I got no beef with them. Just happened that last weekend, I met someone who happened to frequent my area because his girl lives there.

- Ok so the convo turns to my neighborhood. I was in a trash-talking mode that day and basically shit-talked about them young punks.

- Fuck thing is, this dude is actually tight with that gang. So they confronted me like on my way home from work, like 7 on 1, and started to talk trash and question my manhood. Obviously I'm gonna play it smart and back the fuck away. Actually, I know I was wrong to run my mouth off, so I manned up and apologize. Thing is, motherfuckers continue to heckle me and stuff. I just walked away.

Since these idiots live right next door, I don't want my family and me to be harassed by them lames. Already admitted I was in the wrong, so I see no reason why I should put up with further shit.

How to go about approaching this? Police case if they lay their hands on me?

^ What kind of gang tho?

Can you hold your own in a fight? (1 on 1 or 2 on 1?)

If not then I would file a police report on those du's just to make it out like you're the victim (I'm scared for my life etc). Carry a pocket knife (preferably 3.5in blade or under. No spring loaded/assisted). Pray they gang up on you again and gut one of them. Can't lose.

Just walk up and stab one of them. When they call the cops stab the other ones for snitching.

or challenge them to a snowboard race down 'devils face bluff mountain' with the loser moving out of the country forever. Worked on rocket power.

dj flame if they were fewer i'd say scare them but here i'm not sure you can actually "win". going to the police could get you in trouble and they'd continue to question your manliness. i'd give it a rest for a few days and then go talk to your neighboors peacefully to sort this out like adults.

knife idea is completly stupid unless you're an ex marines or something.