shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

customers who act like they own the store, holy shit..

I feel you on that.

I also hate customers that walk up to a counter on their cell phones taking their sweet ass time and as soon as they get off start rushing you.

I also had these two wrinkly botox chicks come into the store yesterday. I call them over and ask how can I help you? bitch number two just stares at me while bitch number 1 walks away. I then ask if they were buying or returning? Bitch 2 says "I dont know". I said "ok.. welllll" then she says oh oh those chairs over there are mine. I said ok were you buying them? she then gives me another "I dont know..ask that guy over there. I turn around and there are like 5 five guys in that area. so i said which one? and she goes without pointing or anything. "that one" again I say which one? "that one"..bitch number 1 then comes out of left fuckin field and starts screaming at me askin whats taking so long. and she doesnt want to deal with me if I cant do a simple task. Bitch number 2 gets scared puts her head down. I was like "thats fine with me" and gave her to my manager. I later hear bitch number 1 crying because shes going to miss her flight because the manager didnt help her fast enough either.

Now that I think about it. It kind of made me LOL but I hate stupid customers. How the fuck they get so rich in the first place? Or maybe you turn into an infant after making so much money? I dont know.

customers who act like they own the store, holy shit..

I feel you on that.

I also hate customers that walk up to a counter on their cell phones taking their sweet ass time and as soon as they get off start rushing you.

I also had these two wrinkly botox chicks come into the store yesterday. I call them over and ask how can I help you? bitch number two just stares at me while bitch number 1 walks away. I then ask if they were buying or returning? Bitch 2 says "I dont know". I said "ok.. welllll" then she says oh oh those chairs over there are mine. I said ok were you buying them? she then gives me another "I dont know..ask that guy over there. I turn around and there are like 5 five guys in that area. so i said which one? and she goes without pointing or anything. "that one" again I say which one? "that one"..bitch number 1 then comes out of left fuckin field and starts screaming at me askin whats taking so long. and she doesnt want to deal with me if I cant do a simple task. Bitch number 2 gets scared puts her head down. I was like "thats fine with me" and gave her to my manager. I later hear bitch number 1 crying because shes going to miss her flight because the manager didnt help her fast enough either.

Now that I think about it. It kind of made me LOL but I hate stupid customers. How the fuck they get so rich in the first place? Or maybe you turn into an infant after making so much money? I dont know.

itunes' shuffle just played "Ever fallen in love (with someone you shouldn't've)" by The Buzzcocks and it reminded me that i still got feelings for my next door neighbour.

But i'm leaving the country probably for ever soon and she knows it, and i don't want to start a relationship to find out we'd have been an even better match than i think we would do. I'll keep her as a friend and who knows what might happen (especially if i ever convince her to come visit me abroad).

itunes' shuffle just played "Ever fallen in love (with someone you shouldn't've)" by The Buzzcocks and it reminded me that i still got feelings for my next door neighbour.

But i'm leaving the country probably for ever soon and she knows it, and i don't want to start a relationship to find out we'd have been an even better match than i think we would do. I'll keep her as a friend and who knows what might happen (especially if i ever convince her to come visit me abroad).

Slow ass (below speed limit) drivers that drive slow up until the light turns yellow and then speed up ... leaving you stuck at the red. Have this shit happen to me at least once a week.

On that note, half the drivers in Ontario. Every time I see a CWG or KAG on their phones while doing 120+ on the highway I have to resist the urge to PIT them

Slow ass (below speed limit) drivers that drive slow up until the light turns yellow and then speed up ... leaving you stuck at the red. Have this shit happen to me at least once a week.

On that note, half the drivers in Ontario. Every time I see a CWG or KAG on their phones while doing 120+ on the highway I have to resist the urge to PIT them

looking for a car. such a pain in the ass and i'm tired of looking at crappy french ones for hours... i like looking at classified for fun but when it comes to actually buying one i wish it'll be over soon (seeing a 98' Audi A4 this afternoon).

I hate wearing new shoes with no socks. The initial period of pain sucks so bad. It just has to be done and then they are comfy but ugh, getting your skin rubbed off is only fun under certain conditions.

looking for a car. such a pain in the ass and i'm tired of looking at crappy french ones for hours... i like looking at classified for fun but when it comes to actually buying one i wish it'll be over soon (seeing a 98' Audi A4 this afternoon).

Oh shit, same situation here. I was looking for a mid level car and found an 01' Audi A4. I was so stoked until I found out about their poor reliability and extremely high maintenance costs :( Mazda 3 for me it is....

people assuming you are 'rich' when you buy something new. i worked two jobs in highschool, and saved around 6-7Gs for college, and when i first got to school i went and bought a new camera ($250). i was walking to my dorm right after buying it when i ran into my new roommate and some bitch and my roommate said "oh nice man, did you buy a new camera?" and when i responded "yeah" i hear "ohh must be nice" from this bitch in some snarky tone like she was really saying "ohh must be nice having your moms buy you shit" FUCK YOU BITCH i work hard.

late pass but...

I think this is precisely the point of med exams. Medicine is not any more intellectually challenging than any other field of science (and arguably less challenging than some) but the course is structured to require an immense amount of dedication and hard work.

Don't give up now! Once you're an intern you can just hit the dispensary for all your anxiolytic needs, just like every other intern.

med school = drinking out of a fire hydrant, possible, just gotta learn how.

lol before I edited my post I had written "don't ask how, it sounds stupid".

Basically dove into a wave with a strong current / a lot of power behind it which ended up with me diving head first into the sandy bottom. "thoracic compression fracture".

I know it could have ended up a lot worse (family experience).

while i'm smh at this, I've done this in the past. I came out with a contusion and for the rest of the day got sympathy rep from korny asian girls.

:D

so it works out pretty well.

edit: oh geez, i didn't even read the thread title

things i hate – tequila based hangovers, but they were so goood... casadores is a horribly underrated tequila. :)

people assuming you are 'rich' when you buy something new. i worked two jobs in highschool, and saved around 6-7Gs for college, and when i first got to school i went and bought a new camera ($250). i was walking to my dorm right after buying it when i ran into my new roommate and some bitch and my roommate said "oh nice man, did you buy a new camera?" and when i responded "yeah" i hear "ohh must be nice" from this bitch in some snarky tone like she was really saying "ohh must be nice having your moms buy you shit" FUCK YOU BITCH i work hard.

The best responses to these types of comments are to answer with the unexpected. She is probably expected some sort of story or excuse from you. You should have responded "It better than nice, its fucking AWESOME"

One my neighbor did the whole "you think you're better than us" and most people be like "oh no we don think that way" I was like "I think everyone else in this building would agree that we are in fact better than you" that shut her ass up.

i hate how my happiness depends so much on how i perform in my academics. true happiness should never be determined by a letter grade and its something i must keep telling myself

why not? success brings happiness. its natural.

Can't speak for you, but If I work and go to school, and i'm fucking up at what amounts to 50% of my life at the time, I sure am gonna feel pretty shitty.