shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

lol before I edited my post I had written "don't ask how, it sounds stupid".

Basically dove into a wave with a strong current / a lot of power behind it which ended up with me diving head first into the sandy bottom. "thoracic compression fracture".

I know it could have ended up a lot worse (family experience).

When did this turn from shit you hate?

Also, hate the fact that I pretty much failed the first exam of finals yesterday.

Could see me failing and dropping out of med school.

It's not like I didn't study. I just couldn't do one part that was worth like 33% of the paper. I'm not even that amazing anyway, so I'll be lucky if I get like over half of the marks I could get.

I've a good part of my life towards becoming a doctor. It's literally slipping away in front of me. I have more exams in 10 days time. A part of me says I should study even harder so that it doesn't happen again. Then another part of me has lost all hope.

I've a good part of my life towards becoming a doctor. It's literally slipping away in front of me. I have more exams in 10 days time. A part of me says I should study even harder so that it doesn't happen again. Then another part of me has lost all hope.

I think this is precisely the point of med exams. Medicine is not any more intellectually challenging than any other field of science (and arguably less challenging than some) but the course is structured to require an immense amount of dedication and hard work.

Don't give up now! Once you're an intern you can just hit the dispensary for all your anxiolytic needs, just like every other intern.

forgot how much i hate filling out job applications.

so fucking true. i hate job hunting so much, even though i'm just looking for a peasant job. it's an odd feeling knowing that everything you say and do is being scrutinized after you say "i'm looking to speak with someone regarding employment"...

I don't mind looking for a job, but I hate those stupid online applications that take 45 minutes, don't have time or patience to ever do more than one.

girls who purposely talk in kiddy voices and feign ignorance.

I used to date a ぶりっ子 and found it cute at the time. I don't think I could stand for that now though.

I hate "artistic" people that act like they have to deal with bullshit that the rest of the world doesn't have to.

In 2011, the actor James Franco publicly stated that he is in the process of making a film adaptation of Bukowski's novel Ham on Rye. He is currently writing the script with his brother David Franco and explained that his reason for wanting to make the film is because "[Ham on Rye] is "one of my favorite books of all time."

I fucking hate james franco. I read one of his short stories once and it was garbage.

In 2011, the actor James Franco publicly stated that he is in the process of making a film adaptation of Bukowski's novel Ham on Rye. He is currently writing the script with his brother David Franco and explained that his reason for wanting to make the film is because "[Ham on Rye] is "one of my favorite books of all time."

I fucking hate james franco. I read one of his short stories once and it was garbage.