shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The "byehbyeh" in the thread title in READ BEFORE POSTING in supershopper.

I keep reading it like byehbyeh instead of bye bye and it's pissing me off for some reason. Idc if it's supposed to be read like byehbyeh or byebye, I fucking hate it. FUCK THAT SHIT.

ticks. there's nothing that makes your skin crawl more than finding one on your leg. and then cause they're on your mind you think you feel one crawling everywhere.

bro lost his wallet. lost his gift cards; 30 or so dollars in gas, 30-40? in target, 20 or so in cash, probably a starbucks gc, probably some other shit. and a fun trip to the dmv(25 dollar fee for a license). it sucks.

bullshitting my way through 6000 words between three assignments. They are all for the same class and all have similar questions. Should I just copy my answers? Can I really plagiarize myself?

I got a fucking ticket for taking the bus without a valid ticket even though I actually fucking paid for that shit (metro card fucking cracked when i sat on my wallet). ANd I probably won't be able to sort it out since I'm leaving on monday for three weeks.

inb4: whitewhine, dude took the bus without a valid ticket and is bitching about going on vacation for three weeks, first world problems ou the ass, son

fuck that shit, i'm pissed off

I feel like this thread had a lot more power when it was called the "Shit You Hate" thread. "I Hate" just sounds lame. I know it was because threads got merged or something or other.

To keep on topic, I hate the title of this thread.

I got a fucking ticket for taking the bus without a valid ticket even though I actually fucking paid for that shit (metro card fucking cracked when i sat on my wallet). ANd I probably won't be able to sort it out since I'm leaving on monday for three weeks.

inb4: whitewhine, dude took the bus without a valid ticket and is bitching about going on vacation for three weeks, first world problems ou the ass, son

fuck that shit, i'm pissed off

See if you can sort that out, brother. That's a load of bullshit.

I feel like this thread had a lot more power when it was called the "Shit You Hate" thread. "I Hate" just sounds lame. I know it was because threads got merged or something or other.

To keep on topic, I hate the title of this thread.

I hate the new title too. The old one was telling "come spit your hate". now this one is more like "come bring your tamed down mislike"