shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you touch a doorknob or handle and its greasy , grosses me the fuck out ... Im going to have to pull a What about Bob and use a napkin to open doors from now on

when the workmate at the lab touches/uses the door handle with gloves he used before to work with chemicals

when you touch a doorknob or handle and its greasy , grosses me the fuck out ... Im going to have to pull a What about Bob and use a napkin to open doors from now on

The year after I graduated high school we had a fellow who went around smearing his feces on the inside doorknob of the men's bathrooms. Because of it, when you went in, you could not get out.

They called him The Mad Shatter and when they finally caught him, he was a small, underdeveloped red headed child.

I tell no lies.

i got most of my rep from girls i've smashed thread (5)

The problem with that thread is it's a) cruel, B) lame, c) most of the women posted on there were not plowed by any of the acne scarred nightmares here on superfuture. That thread was a thread of lies.

mad shatter fucking brilliant.

on a similar note.. (not something "I Hate...") I remember hearing about a girl who took a shit in the sink in the girl's bathroom. her justification was also that it was the end of the year. no nicknames ensued...

ftw the girl looked something like these two.

gothhhh.jpg

when the workmate at the lab touches/uses the door handle with gloves he used before to work with chemicals

I have abused, and will continue to abuse, coworkers who do this. This is beyond a rookie error. You get taught chemical safety for dummies starting in your first year of undergrad. Absolutely no excuse for this by the time you make it to a research lab.

When people put half empty cans of soda back into the fridge. Like seriously, if you're not going to drink the whole thing in one go, why even open it?

and when you open your ti leaf and your laulau is mostly fat. #ethnicpost

group work.

some fuck always does far less than the rest and someone always thinks they did far more than the rest.

Happening to me right now, its due tomorrow and the guy is complaining we haven't done enough... well maybe if you fucking did your part.

I'm white dipshit.

good job on posting an eggplant though.

racist ass cracker.

No. You aren't white. Bye, now.

Speaking of gross...

Did anybody catch the cringe-fest that was Maya Angelou's god awful ditty accompanied by the soulful crooning of one Alicia Keys last night during Oprah's "goodbye" celebration?

"Oprah! Oprah! Oprah!"