shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Yeah, I know. I just have this burning desire to kick their little clique leader right in her teeth.

Cunts are good people, in that they illustrate how not to be.

Harddrive is corrupted. Keep running dskchk but it keeps re-corrupting itself every time I get on. There goes money to a new harddrive and 2 day shipping.

I hate when computer hardware goes bad. For some reason no troubleshooting method recommended on the internet ever works.

god i fucking hate being ignored!

i was out with some co-workers and i was the only person there that doesnt speak korean, when i ask 'what are you talking about' dont give me a fucking blank stare! fucking cunts!

fucking dumb ass school library circulation desk receptionists forgot to check a book I returned in until the next day, now I've got a fine on my account and won't be allowed to graduate until I sort it out or take it the ass metaphorically and pay it. I've never had the book checked out for more than 30 minutes, and I've certainly never left the library with it.

Guest Krack
god i fucking hate being ignored!

i was out with some co-workers and i was the only person there that doesnt speak korean, when i ask 'what are you talking about' dont give me a fucking blank stare! fucking cunts!

you live in Seoul, you should consider learning it.

People in America do the same thing and Korea is far more nationalist than America is, so you should probably cop that Rosetta Stone to avoid further weird looks.

I hate motherfuckers that try to enter the Train as I am exiting. Come on now, have the common courtesy to let me exit. It always is the older Chinese people too.

in Vancouver people are morons with the skytrain. shit goes a lot smoother if the people exiting are allowed to exit and THEN the people get on. but noooo they just get all pushy.

I also hate giving up my seat to people who clearly are not old enough to be in the age demographic where giving up a seat is the polite thing to do but still act as if they were. if you are in your forties and I am sitting down, first come first serve still fucking applies.

Of course not.

I now hate the teenage demographic of the world.

Insert irrelevant and limp-wristed Krack comment regarding racism by posting link to white nationalist forum.

That's just gold coming from you. It's like the pot calling the kettle fat, lazy, homophobic, insecure, entitled, illiterate, and whiny.

:):):):):D

Guest Krack

oh alright......... . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . .. . . .. . ... .. . .. .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .

nail%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bhead.jpg

You caught me. You're right. White people are obsessed with arguing and attempting to be "right". I'll just let you win so you can take a break from typing these statements of flawed logic, so you may continue to watch Fox news, and look up golf stats.

oh alright......... . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. .. . . .. . . .. . ... .. . .. .. . . . .. . . .. . .. . . .. . .

nail%2Bon%2Bthe%2Bhead.jpg

You caught me. You're right. White people are obsessed with arguing and attempting to be "right". I'll just let you win so you can take a break from typing these statements of flawed logic, so you may continue to watch Fox news, and look up golf stats.

Post your face.

in Vancouver people are morons with the skytrain. shit goes a lot smoother if the people exiting are allowed to exit and THEN the people get on. but noooo they just get all pushy.

I also hate giving up my seat to people who clearly are not old enough to be in the age demographic where giving up a seat is the polite thing to do but still act as if they were. if you are in your forties and I am sitting down, first come first serve still fucking applies.

this is why I just wear headphones and look like a bamf (4). I'll voluntarily give up my seat to someone with a child/pregnant or some oldster, but otherwise, NOPE! especially if you get on at 14th union sq (well I dont live out in bk anymore, but when I used to, people trying to get a seat at 14th: good luck! im snagging that shit asap before you get on the train :D)

hate when people put stuff up on the market and bump it for 3 months reducing the price $5 a week, or not reducing at all

i'm looking at you, kvc05

nobody's gonna buy your geller pants until they're $150

yeah fuck that kvc05 guy!