sit next to cute girl

she takes out a book

think to myself shiettt cute and smart

just my type!

wifey material!!

look at the cover

harry potter and the chamber of secrets

fuck...

you would seriously pass up a chance to procreate because a girl doesn't read murakami?

you ain't gonna last a generation bro – and darwin wants a word with you

rising tuition for csu.

possible 32% increase in tuition for csu.

Fuck I heard about this. MAN FUCK. They been doing it for the past two years inching up and inching up. My tuition anyone else on here from a csu has already seen that shit double. The fuck is going on

you would seriously pass up a chance to procreate because a girl doesn't read murakami?

Murakami is the harry potter of Japan, they make kids read wind up bird in Jr high.

nah man dont get me wrong. id fuck a hot girl regardless of what she was reading. but when it comes to relationships i usually go for girls who meet both requirements. i guess not so much "intellect" but cultural iq? no self-respecting 20+ should be reading HP. and fuck murakami.

i think i read harry potter into my 20s. how can you claim to have cultural IQ if you ignore pop-culture phenomena entirely? this would be like hating on a chick for listening to Kanye West.

well that's your prerogative, and, admittedly, what i said was a bit strong. but it depends on the particular range in which you define "culture," i suppose. in other words, it depends on where you draw the line. while it's possible someone may just consider reading in general to be some "cultured" activity, it's also possible that someone may make the distinction between reading Proust and reading twilight. again, it's all preferential and im not trying to dispute that here. that would be just stupid. my only point was that girls i usually go for (for relationships) have similar background in such things as myself, and i was disappointed that the girl i mentioned earlier did not.

Fuck I heard about this. MAN FUCK. They been doing it for the past two years inching up and inching up. My tuition anyone else on here from a csu has already seen that shit double. The fuck is going on

The price of education in America in general should go in this thread. I want to do a joint masters at Columbia and LSE but fuck if I can afford $55k for the columbia year and then £10k for the LSE year, especially when I could go somewhere in the EU for free or close to free in comparison.

speaking of education

what the FUCK is up with canada's medical school / province deal? I have a million canadian dudes at my school with gpa/mcat/research credentials that should have them gunning for top tier us med schools but they're in my second tier school. go figure.

The price of education in America in general should go in this thread. I want to do a joint masters at Columbia and LSE but fuck if I can afford $55k for the columbia year and then £10k for the LSE year, especially when I could go somewhere in the EU for free or close to free in comparison.

tertiary education in the US sounds ridiculous. seems like so much stress, does degree = guaranteed job or what?

Where my retail brothers at? Man seriously I fuckin hate people who dont leave when a store closes. WTF is that shit? Dude came into my job and was lurking around an hour after we closed. No one even knew he was there because he kept jumping from dept to dept. That part was kind of hilarious actually when I saw him I thought I had Whoopi Goldberg in Ghost type swag. But shit got kind of old after the first ten minutes of the initial siightings. Then he comes up like ooooooooh you guuuyyys are closed? I had no idea. As if the fuckin anouncement, turned off lights, and empty fuckin store werent good enough hints. FUCK

Tryin to goto the Photgraphy Lab and develop my prints for my Final Project but a Hipster Militia has invaded the lab and filled up every space in the darkroom. On top of that about half of them arent even working but instead took it upon themselves to put their stuff in the workstations and then go outside and chill on the lab couches for some fuckin hispter scum socializing.

Where my retail brothers at? FUCK

Working closing shifts at starbuks. I want to go home. Get a lid on your shit and take your date back to your place and maybe get laid.

Working opening shifts at starbuks. People need their early morning fix and hover around the locked door peering in watching like vultures, checking their watches. Really uncomfortable trying to get a store organized when some nutter is lurking.

working.