shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Yeah I understand, if you can't explain it you don't understand it well enough, an Einstein quote i think. I was just making a joke, they were all complaining about how stupid their parents are (well, sort of) and you said "no, you are the stupid ones", so i said "maybe the parents are too and that's why they raised stupid kids" and now i explained it. Explaining jokes is shit i hate too. Especially if they sound lame like that then. I should've probably just added the sarcasm meter.

Haha where to cop sarcasm meter?

It's all about explaining the root of the problem. People tend to analyze a problem as a whole instead of separating it into different aspects.

''Right click and save as'' What's right click? And so on....

What I hate is people who don't even try to understand things and just give up rather quickly. Now THAT pisses me right the fuck off. If I take some time out of my life to explain it to you, at least try. GAAAAAD (Mecanical engineering rant)

Super gorgeous friend invites me to party Saturday night. I show up and it's just her and 4 other people. She started kissing me fairly soon after I arrived. I had no idea she was interested in me. Shortly after, she asked if she could stay at my house. I told her that would probably be alright. She kissed me a few more times, then her phone rang. She said "gotta go!" and ran out the door and went to a different party. I quit life.

first.

10sofchars

you're so dumb

3423461534_bb537906a0.jpg

no if the person you're trying to explain something to doesn't understand it, it's your fault. because technically you're the person who knows how problem x is solved or how system y works. if you can't get them to understand then you're failing at communication and patience

this is true. it's not that i can't explain it, i really just don't possess the patience to do it.

I like how alot of people are into the rockabilly hot rod, street rod and kustom scenes now. But the amount of newbness is starting to piss me the fuck off. I saw a dude at a show yesterday decked out in everything dudes wear in the denim threadz Iron heart etc. and man im hoping he isnt on SUFU. Im rambling but in a nutshell. I hate newbz who goto car shows and touch the fuckin cars its like nails on a chalkboard for me. WTF is that. And ontop of that du was talkin to his girl like he knew what he was talking about but everything was coming right out of his ass. A fully restored Model T does not need your fuckin hands on it.

GetTheFuckOut.gif

i like rockabilly stuff.

i like fitting into normal society.

who knows.

i like rockabilly stuff.

i like fitting into normal society.

who knows.

Thats fine and dandy but if anyone who ever touches a show car that doesn't belong to them deserves to be throat jabbed.

i hate when you go to bed late after a night of drinking and then wake up at like 7 am and can't fall back asleep so you just lay there feeling uncomfortable and half drunk/half hungover

this is me right now.

edit: i wanna get on that rockabilly style (0)

Hate it when kids come into school sick. I was in the nurses office, this girl is there and was explaining how she threw up the night before and her mom has a stomach virus, and she was complaining how her stomach hurts...simple as this, don't come to school to so you don't get other people sick...

Anyone over the age of 18 (being generous, should say 16) that doesn't know how to use silverware.

Throat jab.

Super gorgeous friend invites me to party Saturday night. I show up and it's just her and 4 other people. She started kissing me fairly soon after I arrived. I had no idea she was interested in me. Shortly after, she asked if she could stay at my house. I told her that would probably be alright. She kissed me a few more times, then her phone rang. She said "gotta go!" and ran out the door and went to a different party. I quit life.

Throat jab.

people who have to snap their fingers as they sing every song on radio.

i know it seems like i'm nitpicking, but trust me, if you encounter a person like this you will understand.

Throat jab.

Hate it when kids come into school sick. I was in the nurses office, this girl is there and was explaining how she threw up the night before and her mom has a stomach virus, and she was complaining how her stomach hurts...simple as this, don't come to school to so you don't get other people sick...

Throat jab. Then, drop out.

I like how alot of people are into the rockabilly hot rod, street rod and kustom scenes now.

That's getting popular/mainstream? Nice, maybe in five or six years NW PA might have a rockabilly scene of like two dozen people.

I love being a baker, and I don't mind the crazy hours-but the person who makes the schedule hasn't been putting it out until Tuesday, and is also failing to let anyone who works on Monday, know so. so I guess I hate that guy. he's stressing me out

edit: also, there have been 3 cycling related deaths reported in Austin this week. I really hate that, too

haha. yes. I'm diligent and thorough with the hand washing. plus, we wear gloves a lot as well. the health department comes around pretty often, and most of them are very very strict.

You do realize it's the parents that force their kids to go, right? Most of the time they don't come to school willingly.

Thats fine and dandy but if anyone who ever touches a car that doesn't belong to them deserves to be throat jabbed.

fixed

especially older customs. that shit don't come cheap

Walking into a unisex bathroom (with a single toilet) that reeks of the previous occupant's stinky shit just to take a piss. And then when you're done with your piss, walking out of said bathroom as a cute coworker is heading in after you.

edit: also, when bloggers on tumblr disable high-res image clickthrough, and instead re-direct you to their blog's homepage. I want to see fullsize tits, you self-serving bitch!

i hate when you go to bed late after a night of drinking and then wake up at like 7 am and can't fall back asleep so you just lay there feeling uncomfortable and half drunk/half hungover

literally happens to me every time I get wasted. fucking awful.

i reckon it makes you sleep worse but i'm not sure about the consequences on the sleep cycles. if you drink, sleep, wake up at the same hour every day you'll be fine i guess.