shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hahah oh man, spaghetti doesn't know honestforum. just google it and check it out.

edit - i should clarify, i endorse LURKING honestforum, i don't encourage TROLLING it (this is a ban worthy thingy that blew up a while ago)

Guest Krack
incredibly grumpy people who may, or may not, be named Krack.

Didn't they ban you? Did you send a sob email to Hap to get unbanned or something?

~80% of the garbage on fm radio

people who are quick to judge

people who bring their negative vibes to a chill place

the fuckers in class who continuously feel the need to try to validate themselves by correcting the professor. seriously..they guy made a fucking sign mistake that he corrected in the next line. getthefuckoverit.

talking to my parents about computer shit. I'm like, WTF, didn't you graduate college with a degree in computer science or information technology or whatever, and just retired from a 30 year career where you used a computer EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY and had 2 blackberries and docked and synched your laptop and all this business. WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU RETIRED!?!?!

X8rKFtmlVvY

i can't fucking stand trying to help my mom try to use her laptop. it drives me nuts and it makes me just far too frustrated. she has a like hp laptop and i can't stand the damn thing. at least if she got a mac it would be much easier for her to use.

i can't fucking stand trying to help my mom try to use her laptop. it drives me nuts and it makes me just far too frustrated. she has a like hp laptop and i can't stand the damn thing. at least if she got a mac it would be much easier for her to use.

wow, my moms got an HP laptop too, doesn't know the difference between like localized shit and the internet, or how to make a folder on her desktop, i gave up trying to help.

People (mostly superdenim cats) who list fucking everything on their waywts. Who the fuck cares about your wallet? No one. You have to validate all the money you spent for that redmoon by telling everyone it's in your backpocket? Fuck that, fuck your no vis tanner belt and j crew undershirt. Listing the brands is so people don't have to ask where to cop if they think something's dope. No matter how dope your fucking wallet is, no one's gonna be asking you about it, because they cannot see it. I understand if somebody took a pic and the shoes aren't in it and they tell they're wearing vans or dick dunks or whatever so people can picture how it all looks together, but treating your wallet as part of the fit is just plain stupid.

I like how alot of people are into the rockabilly hot rod, street rod and kustom scenes now. But the amount of newbness is starting to piss me the fuck off. I saw a dude at a show yesterday decked out in everything dudes wear in the denim threadz Iron heart etc. and man im hoping he isnt on SUFU. Im rambling but in a nutshell. I hate newbz who goto car shows and touch the fuckin cars its like nails on a chalkboard for me. WTF is that. And ontop of that du was talkin to his girl like he knew what he was talking about but everything was coming right out of his ass. A fully restored Model T does not need your fuckin hands on it.

GetTheFuckOut.gif

i hate when you go to bed late after a night of drinking and then wake up at like 7 am and can't fall back asleep so you just lay there feeling uncomfortable and half drunk/half hungover

no wonder with such stupid parents, right?

no if the person you're trying to explain something to doesn't understand it, it's your fault. because technically you're the person who knows how problem x is solved or how system y works. if you can't get them to understand then you're failing at communication and patience