shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

bitter ass bitches.

i was talking to a friend about moving out to an apartment by myself for university and i was mentioning the cost of rent. she said, "you have to consider food, transportation, living costs, etc." and i just said, "i'm not worried." and then she replied, "no. of course you're not. you have no idea what it's like." what the fuck is your problem? i think she thinks i'm spoiled.

bitter ass bitches.

i was talking to a friend about moving out to an apartment by myself for university and i was mentioning the cost of rent. she said, "you have to consider food, transportation, living costs, etc." and i just said, "i'm not worried." and then she replied, "no. of course you're not. you have no idea what it's like." what the fuck is your problem? i think she thinks i'm spoiled.

This is the point of the conversation where you say, such the fuck up, cunt, and then say I got to go cyah (:

bitter ass bitches.

if you're a college kid who isn't worried about the cost of living, then you probably DON'T know what it's like to be a struggling college kid. that your friend asserts this point doesn't make her a "bitter ass bitch."

she's right.

try to claim different.

this guy acting like he knows me

if you're a college kid who isn't worried about the cost of living, then you probably DON'T know what it's like to be a struggling college kid. that your friend asserts this point doesn't make her a "bitter ass bitch."

you're completely right, i have no idea. it wasn't the fact that she said it that upset me, it was how it was said (with unnecessary attitude) that made her sound like a bitter ass bitch.

moving on...

i hate when you take showers cause the weather's too hot, getting out and immediately feeling hot and sticky again

mmm hot and sticky..

moving on..

I hate when dus think theyre the shit cause they got some hot breezy on their arms taking up a quarter of the passenger seat in said dus benz with their wafer thin asses and dus all like yo im the shit but then again the guy bangin his girl on the creep is probably saying the same thing.

Bitch next to me at work has been popping sheets of bubble wrap for like 3 days in a row. I have no idea why she's doing it or how she even has this much. Problem is, she's pretty nice to me, so I'd feel bad if I straight up confronted her ...

just politely ask her to stop and tell her that it's driving you insane

I told her it was getting on my nerves

She just offered me a sheet and told me that it was a great way to relieve stress.

Gonna just walk out and get some fresh air.

car insurance commercials and the mascots who populate them.

there's flo from progressive. but the nadir has to be geico, who has way too many mascots. i think the cavemen and the googly eyes are retired, but then you have the gecko and that stupid-ass faux rod serling. maddening.

also, watchers who are watching my BIN listings on ebay. why are you watching this shit? it's not an auction. even the BIN listing where i accept best offers has watchers.

also, ebay.

I watch BIN's sometimes if I want to come back to it later to decide if I want it. Mostly do this when I'm browsing ebay on my phone and want to look at it later when I can get on the computer. Sort of an easy way to bookmark it.

Guest Krack
my fucking landlords live on the floors just below me. they're like this couple in mid fifties. man seems to have no balls, no authority. can barely talk to me and look at me in the eyes. his wife's a total bitch, she's always giving me shit. calling all pissed on the 3rd of the month if she doesn't have her fucking rent.

the other night she came ringing at my door (it was 8pm) to tell me to "shut that BOOM BOOM" when it was far from being loud, anyways, far from being as loud as the special effects in the stupid movies they seem to enjoy watching at night time.

then the other day i was just drinking on the balcony with my friend when she came to tell "was that your cat in the backyard?" and yes, it was, little girl was just discovering the grass!! well apparently old bitch doesn't want the cat to go there either.

and now they're in the backyard, and i just want to go on my balcony and smoke some trees and flaunt some skin to get some colors

i might just do it anyways.

see how they like it

can't pay her rent today either ha haaaaa

I hate Hipsters, your toro y moi was probably too loud.

and Fuck cats. They spray and shit. No one likes that.