shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Working with shitty landlords who can't make time to show you a building or be organized enough to arrange something even with two weeks notice.

And the fact that this building is extremely well priced, and in the perfect location relative to school and work. If it was somewhere else I would have said fuck it and kept looking, but we sort-of "need" this building.

Ogre Chicks who think they're hot as fuck and go around talking about how ugly trashy other girls are bothers the fuck out of me. All fuckin day at work about this chick and that chick. If you're so constructively critical why haven't you addressed the problem in the mirror.

Maybe I just hate work.

Women who are too self-conscious to admit that other women are attractive, regardless of how beautiful the other woman is. I'm beginning to think that I have to preface all laudatory comments about women with, "well, she's beautiful, yes, but not nearly as stunning as you are." If it were my girlfriend taking offense, I would understand and cease complementing other women. But when it's simply a female friend, I can't help but egg them on a bit.

people who only drink bottled water... or even more importantly, people who only drink Fiji bottled water.

I sat at an excellent restaurant that has their own reverse osmosis water filtration system and watched two dudes drink two separate bottles of Fiji water... out of glasses...

they were also just sitting on their phones the entire meal not socializing with one another. I hate that, too.

I don't get you fucking drivers! use your turn signals! it doesn't matter if I'm cruising behind you on a bike OR in a car, I still can't read your fucking mind if you're about to make some erratic turn. although, this is especially frustrating when on a bicycle going 20mph and some fucker speeds ahead of you, not using a turn signal, and turns right directly in front of you.

instead of trying to estimate how fast I might be going or how much space you have to speed in front of me to turn (and hopefully not hit me or vice versa)... let's just assume you're not going to make it, use some fucking patience and caution (and your motherfucking turn signal! it seriously takes NO effort... only intelligence), and WAIT.

is it really that difficult to understand that you're driving at least a ton of metal? that no matter how hard you hit me, you're going to do damage? further more, is it REALLY that fucking difficult to wait maximumly 1 minute for you to SAFELY pass me?

the legal passing distance between a car and cyclist is 3 feet in Austin. you're supposed to use your turn signal 200ft before a turn is made. these things are not difficult.

I'm sorry for all of the driving related content. probably my only source of constant frustration

I don't get you fucking drivers! use your turn signals! it doesn't matter if I'm cruising behind you on a bike OR in a car, I still can't read your fucking mind if you're about to make some erratic turn. although, this is especially frustrating when on a bicycle going 20mph and some fucker speeds ahead of you, not using a turn signal, and turns right directly in front of you.

instead of trying to estimate how fast I might be going or how much space you have to speed in front of me to turn (and hopefully not hit me or vice versa)... let's just assume you're not going to make it, use some fucking patience and caution (and your motherfucking turn signal! it seriously takes NO effort... only intelligence), and WAIT.

is it really that difficult to understand that you're driving at least a ton of metal? that no matter how hard you hit me, you're going to do damage? further more, is it REALLY that fucking difficult to wait maximumly 1 minute for you to SAFELY pass me?

the legal passing distance between a car and cyclist is 3 feet in Austin. you're supposed to use your turn signal 200ft before a turn is made. these things are not difficult.

I'm sorry for all of the driving related content. probably my only source of constant frustration

drivers are not really taught how to deal with cyclists very well around here... in fact some drivers aren't taught to deal with vehicles. seriously dislike cyclists anyway, some of them don't even wear helmets and just cruise through red lights and stop signs in my hood. or when you're behind a cyclist and there isn't enough room to pass them. blech

^^

Dude, I've been posting about this again and again. Things get MUCH worse when they're in a management position over you. My mother is a manager, a great one. I've worked mostly under women and I can tell you that she is the exception.