shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate when people wear button up shirts with the collar button undone and you can see the top of a t-shirt peeking out at their neckline. it's too much of a "mark zuckerberg gets married" concept.

i'm a follower of the "no wearing undershirts with button-ups" system

when you go to shut your ceiling fan off and you click it one time too many and then gotta do it all over again

FUCK that shit makes me so FUCKING angry

i hate when people wear button up shirts with the collar button undone and you can see the top of a t-shirt peeking out at their neckline. it's too much of a "mark zuckerberg gets married" concept.

i'm a follower of the "no wearing undershirts with button-ups" system

this pisses me off all the time. Ill-fitting button up + undershirt. I haven't worn an undershirt since middle school.

People who go "green" & or "organic" and then parade their fuckin oh so organic and green whole foods and trader joes bags around preaching to everyone about how green they live carrying their water bottles everywhere they fuckin go, rockin yoga and gym clothes when they clearly haven't been and dont plan on being anywhere close to a gym that day and a host of other random bullshits.

Im all for healthy, green, and organic living but I Fuckin despise Organivangelists with a passion.

Feeling compelled to defend one's self against wholly spurious accusations. Honestly, the fact that most of us do enough in the course of an average day to warrant legitimate aggravation makes having to answer for phantom shit seem like the biggest waste of time and energy. It's especially frustrating when the person to whom you're being forced to defend yourself is a close friend, and the alleged offense is trivial at worst.

"Organivangelists"

LOLZ. Did you make this up?

Anybody that preaches their lifestyle sucks.

"kids on heelys"

I agree. Stupid kids in malls and busy places knocking into people with there wheeled shoes.

kids on heelys

there's this dude in one of my uni classes who actually wears a pair of those on the regular. i couldn't fucking believe my eyes. he's got that whole skater/street look going on. lame as fuck

went to the bathroom during a lecture and when he came back he almost fell on his ass. i was so disappointed he didn't hurt himself

"Organivangelists"

LOLZ. Did you make this up?

Anybody that preaches their lifestyle sucks.

Lol I did make it up. But someone has probably used something close to it before. I dont know what to call them.

Oh and for the people that work in retail or anywhere that handles some sort of over counter payment. I lowkey hate it when customers throw their cards and money. Wtf is that about? You soo cool that you cant hand your shit to someone? They deserve to be throat jabbed.