shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when you give a person on the street who's looking at you a nod and they stare back with a blank look . I end up feeling stupid for trying to be nice

I almost want to go full asshole and not acknowledge anyone anymore.

I lived on the 19th floor of a highrise and this happened...

Actually, I think something more happened because the fire department had to come and shut off the alarm. The worst part was that the elevators stopped working so I had to climb 19 flights of stairs at ~6 in the morning..

sxsw. I'm tired of the traffic, lines, noise, traffic, dumbasses that don't know how to ride bikes but decide to anyway, people who walk in the street, having to look for bicicleta parking, ray bans, fireworks, traffic, alcohol. go home.

*badges/wristbands

Lately I have been attending numerous live concerts after 'going on a break' from 'going to shows' since the audiences got too tweeny. I have been going through a very concertially existential crisis, and really thinking about 'why am I here?' 'Why did I make the extra effort to see this band?' 'Am I trying to connect with a group of like-minded people?' 'Do I really 'get something' out of seeing a band's music performed live?' 'Should I just listen to things on headphones while staring at a computer screen?' 'Do I not like going to concerts because of people who have a personal brand that says I<3music, but don't really 'get' what it means to be alive in the modern world?'

As I have grown older, I have started to see 'the larger picture' about 'the concertgoing experience.' The truth is that concerts are 'always the same' but the only thing changing about the concert is U. You are growing older, moving from demographic-to-demographic. The way you feel about 'life' is constantly changing, and based upon the version of 'loneliness'/'fulfillment' that you feel, you will interpret any experience differently--concerts are an essential part of the modern human experience.

aka http://www.hipsterrunoff.com/2009/06/u-me-and-every-concert-we-attend-how-we-grow-older-concerts.html