shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

the problem with courtesy flushing in this case..

if the bowl is shallow and the shit piles easy, then one can go on to assume that if you do a courtesy flush, water will be splashing up everywhere..

I say plug your nose and push hard and wipe fast..

vanity license plates.

people who wear the t-shirt of a band to that band's show.

japanese yen-to-dollar conversion rape.

panhandler with no skills. if you want a dollar you need to like, tell me a joke or play a song or something.

eye boogers.

women with hair lip.

white people and how they ruin everything (see: "swag")

people who put anime characters as their profile picture on Facebook.

tumblr blogs that post a million things a day, but all of those things are either items from j.crew, half-naked dreamgirl models in menswear, or 15-year-old selfshot tumblr girl reblogs.

trade shows.

girls who only want to date guys in bands but who vehemently deny they only date guys in bands and/or claim they are through with dating guys in bands.

dead skin on video game controllers/keyboard/mice.

package tracking anxiety.

getting up in the morning.

going to bed in the night.

laptop DJs who don't even attempt to beatmatch or crossfade.

having to bump my threads in supermarket for weeks to sell shit because superfuture is down like 200 percent in traffic the last couple years.

girls taking reverse-photos of themselves and their friends in public constantly.

longboarders and rollerbladers.

people who don't understand right-of-way on the freeway or at stop signs.

fat-as-shit bouncers who wear MMA fighting gloves.

hangnails with no scissors or fingernail clipper close by.

people who aren't aware enough to realize the whole traditional and preppy fad is exactly that.

Sub-21 girls who list themselves as professional blogger/model/stylist/photographer/muses on Lookbook.nu

Getting a larger cup instead of two shots when ordering a "double."

the permanent dark circles under my eyes.

people who make any kind of sound during sleeping.

the fact that there is no real alternative to Ikea.

people who have visible earwax.

people who don't call their hits in airsoft/wipe in paintball.

the speed at which memes are distributed and get played out (see: charlie sheen)

Any kind of broadcasted awards show.

Going from my baller-ass work mac to my old-ass home mac.

people who have television shows that they really keep up on and watch every week.

minimalist re-designed movie posters/album covers/etc.

girls who think they are cutting-edge fashionistas when they shop exclusively at H&M and Forever 21.

fat people.

not being able to find the high-resolution version of the picture of the slut you're trying to jerk off to.

TOMS shoes.

the fact that all the hobbies i have ever gotten into are expensive as fuck.

having to sit way in the back or somewhere else really shitty because you want to drink at an all-ages show.

trying to sleep with no fan on.

lol kinda sounds similar to the situation i'm in right now. my gf is currently using the living room because she can't use her room because there is a leak on the roof causing mold in the walls. our tenant is a lazy bitch and it's been taking forever until (hopefully) next week the leak is going to get fixed

now my other room mate he is just a lazy fuck and basically at the emotional level of a 14 year old. he only thinks for himself and always keeps to himself like a shut-in in his tiny ass room. he never airs his room out so i don't think i need to go into further detail how horrible the stench is in there (his friends gave him some shampoo for his birthday present lol)

so lately my gf has been on the edge of fighting him (i think she could take him on) because he's being a passive aggressive bitch about everything. doesn't clean properly so he has to do those chores all over again after she called him out. he couldn't even put together a proper verbal defense or tried to argue the point. gah so pathetic

See, I would always just clean up my own messes. This girl told me I was good for nothing and what not. I was pretty flipping spotless when it came to my own stuff. I wasn't going to clean her hair shavings out of the tub, that's her job. I wasn't going to do her dishes, either, only mine.

i just fucking hate people who decide to live with other people just so they can be lazy and not do any of the chores sincerely. how is that going to be good for the community

i just wanna live cleanly and comfortably - if you can't deal with that just fucking move out

i clean the bathtub every time i use it, then that very same day some durty motherfuck has a bath and it's left a ring of filth. how fucking dirty can you be? then when one of them does attempt to have a go, they completely miss the sides. people don't know how to complete the most straightforward of tasks these days.

If you're going to do something, do it properly

~mum

i'm living with complete and utter morons. i'm just gonna stay in my room.

one of the people is a socially-maladjusted ghanian who's an awkward bitch.

this morning he knocked on my door (this should be for emergencies or landlord only FFS) to ask how am I; even though he knows he's pissed off the entire house. he's loud, he sings out of tune, he reads his bible too loudly (oh yes, here is a choice quotation: 'what has science ever done?'), he drags his feet, he wakes everyone up, he keeps everyone up, etc.

i haven't said shit yet because i haven't controlled my emotions in the past, and i feel like i should show more restraint - but it's coming.

phew, that felt good.

What if you lived with a bunch of wild babes. You would so let that shit go.

I think even wild babes would quickly lose their appeal if you could be witness to their grimy bathroom ways.

dirty bathroom is ***unacceptable***

A girl I dated for five or so years first went off to college at Illinois State in '99. She lived on a co-ed floor that was obviously separated into two sections -- one for men, one for women. Anyway, I'd have to walk over to men's side whenever I had to use the bathroom. Theirs -- the men's -- was so much cleaner than the women's. The Women's bathroom was always filthy and fucking stunk all the time. The men's, on the other hand, was clean, and smelled like shaving cream and cologne. This is just one example, but its been my experience that whenever two or more chicks live together their bathroom will inevitably devolve into a filthy disaster.