shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hate that fucking CWG favorite quote on facebook:

LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE

and on the other hand, i also hate that fucking Mad Men quote most douchebags have on their profile:

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one."

fucking stupid.

What about 15 pagers covering nearly 600 years of human history?

And one week to write it? (without procrastination)

And it's 30% of your total grade?

I'm buggin out.

I hate egotistical professors with insane demands. And just because this sort of this is relatively common, it doesn't make demands like this any less retarded.

It's like they all force you to "respect" them by all simultaneously hitting you with workloads and trivial tasks that seem like hazing rituals. Hi, I'm education, time to regret me.

I honestly can't believe that he was nominated. It's more fair to credit the ridiculousness of the social network's dialogue than to blame him, but he's just annoying.

The problem with that movie is that we're supposed to believe that Mark Zuckerberg simultaneously has aspergers and the sharp, improvised wit of Oscar Wilde all at the same time. Like Dawsons Creek with tunnel vision. Wow, that's quite an accomplishment.

I don't think someone with aspbergers could really go toe to toe with a board room full of lawyers and shut them down like he's king shit. If that seems unconvincing, have said silly role played by a guy who's about as inflexible as a sad clown in an iron lung. I'm a fan of restraint but Jesse Eisenberg has that kind of shakey, nervously restrained neuroticism that makes you think he's got some humiliating fetish.

I remember some people saying Micheal Cera plays the same role in every movie, and Jesse Eisenberg doesn't. But honestly Jesse Eisenberg acts roughly the same in every movie. He plays some kind of nervous, shy, weird kid in most of his movie. I still like him though.

I'm also happy Inception didn't win best picture, and Toy Story 3 beat How to Train your Dragon just so I can annoy my friend about it.

Other notable Oscar moments include:

Yet ANOTHER Oscars where we get to watch a Randy Newman sound drunk while singing songs about singing songs and somehow winning an award for it.

And...

In Natalie Portman's teary acceptance speech she said something like "we often forget the people in the background who help make the real magic happen, like my hair and makeup artists"

LoL

I don't think someone with aspbergers could really go toe to toe with a board room full of lawyers and shut them down like he's king shit.

if you are by far the richest person in a board room full of lawyers, and half of them are on your payroll, then i think aspergers doesnt really enter into it

hate going from shmediums to marge

always got mediums and then shrunk the shit out of them for the desired fit when i was about 145, now @ 160-165 shit looks awkward as hell...some mediums run pretty large though, others shrink wayy too small...robocoping online just got complicateddd

People who take forever/don't respond to emails. I'm sure its been said a million times in here before. But last Wednesday I get an email regarding summer internship program at my school from my supposed "internship counselor," regarding a meeting sometime this coming week. I respond within 20 minutes, and I still haven't got a response. She says she works on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. So what the fuck were you doing at work the past 2 days?

also who the fuck watches the oscars

was going to post this

any self-respecting, self-aware proto ape should know better than to let that shit parade occupy more than 5 minutes of their own imagination

i'd rather use that time to learn to play piano or box or write or ANYTHING i mean COME ON