shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I'm not going to check if someone posted this but

how youtube changes resolution now when yo fullscreen.

what the fuck, I don't want to have to wait for your bullshit to reload just because I want to watch it fullscreen. fuck off with this shit, keep it at one resolution, I am perfectly capable of changing it on my own should I feel the need to.

fucking this.

horrible on slow connections, i patiently waited for it to all load - click fullscreen and now i've got to wait another age. terrific.

When people hog the stereo at parties.

similar to this,

there's this really obnoxious dude who always DJ's parties that my friends have, which I end up at. One time he was wearing a blazer with his DJ name (which is really lame as well) fucking stenciled across the back in white spray paint. He's really bad, plays really dumb music that only like 3 of his friends and 2 chicks (the ones who throw the parties, of course) dance to while everyone else just goes on about the party (ive talked to so many people and everybody has agreed that the music is always really bad) and from a technical side, doesn't beatmatch or DJ well in any way (just sliding the crossfader in VirtualDJ, playing corny ass shit, has no idea what EQ is, etc) I'm like.. I have DJ equipment and can play a decent set, but they're like NOPE WE ALREADY HAVE A DJ 4 THE NIGHT. And I mean it doesn't even have to be me, several of my friends have asked and been denied as well, and this kid has literally played the music at 5 or 6 parties in a row.

I guess that's what you get when the same few people throw the parties normally; im not trying to have a bunch of drunk clowns wrecking my shit in my apartment but once it gets a bit warmer, our roof is awesome :D

/vent

When people hog the stereo at parties.

A bunch of other people and I were hanging out, drinking and smoking while listening to tracks people were suggesting. Some Tupac, some Biggie, a few Wu Tang joints -- pretty much agreeable stuff by everyone's standards. Just as everyone is feeling pretty good, this bro-ed-the-fuck-out mofo goes over and puts on DJ Tiesto and turns it up so loud that you can't talk over it at all. He then starts fist bumping around the room while looking everyone squarely in the eye. Every time someone got up to try to change it and lower the volume, he'd get in their way and tell them "bro just wait for this part coming up it's so sick you'll love it". After that everyone got irritable and the night was shitty.

Also who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to put on high-energy drum n bass at 3AM when everyone's trying to smoke a blunt and catch their breath? Hate that kinda shit too.

Edit: also tired of: "bro so you ever hear of dubstep?? yeah?? you like that guy... uh, what's his name.... I think it's Rooosko? yeah, you like him?"

yeah. and its fucked up when they dont give lolly-bags at the end of the party

Have a big presentation and exam tomorrow. The exam is following a 3 hour class. I wanted to go to bed on time, and have to wake up early, but someone in this complex is blasting terrible terrible music and talking really loud. I have no idea where it's coming from but I can hear the music from every wall of my apartment. Idk what to do, the past times it's happened it hasn't stopped until 4 in the morning. Tomorrow is going to fucking suck I hate this apartment, can't wait to move. This place has really fucked me up this semester, just made me lose a lot of sleep, stressed me out. I just watched The Tenant the other day too and well...

pitchfork pseudo intellectuals who are secretly trust fund babies

"oh my god I love james blake...when I see him at coachella I'm going to marry him"

"yeah music is probably the most important thing in my life"

"yeah I'm an english lit major"

"yeah my dad works for ESPN and I love the lakers"

the dentist!

getting 4 wisdom teeth out tomorrow : (

i hear numbing is better than getting knocked out. i was numbed when they did mine. it ain't so bad. and it's better that you're getting all 4 out at once. i know some people who take out one at a time, and it's not like you can chew properly with HALF your mouth

getting them pulled isn't that bad, at least in my experience, and what my friends have experienced. they knocked me out and numbed the shit out of me, and i woke up feeling great, no pain and the numbness didn't go away for a couple hours. the annoying thing was not being able to eat regular food for a couple days/week.