shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

why the fuck are people still quoting posts right before theirs? it's too annoying..

^mila kunis lookalikes, wahttt!? i have yet to see one

+1

ohwait.....

edit: shit, got bumped to the next page.. add to the list of shit i hate.

Quoting Don Draper...

Fuck Valentine's day and the chumps its made for.

whatever dude, to each their own, but that's a sad way to live your life - not only because you're quoting "mad men".

Seriously, valentines day is AWESOME when you spend most of it getting luxurious BJs and eating delicious food. What's to hate about that?

i feel like too many of my complaints are about public transit, but whatever

when you're about to get off the train, and a bunch of assholes are standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE FUCKING DOORS. where do they expect the plethora of people getting off to go? i especially hate it when they look annoyed that they have to move out of the way, or if they try to get on in the middle of when you're stepping out.

people who get dogs for the wrong reasons

a close friend of mine got a female pitbull puppy last summer, gave her whatever food he had so of course the dog became ill and nearly died according to the vet (0)

now fast forward to a couple of days ago, the same dog was fighting his cat and the guy went apeshit and literally pinned down the dog pretty violently then started choking her for a good ten seconds

i stopped talking to that guy

People incapable of being decent dog owners should also not be allowed to have children. Seriously I have this neighbor who never ever walks her dog because "its too cold" and "he doesnt like walks." She allows it to tear up her stuff and scratch up her furniture because of lack of exercise and stress.

I'm not going to check if someone posted this but

how youtube changes resolution now when yo fullscreen.

what the fuck, I don't want to have to wait for your bullshit to reload just because I want to watch it fullscreen. fuck off with this shit, keep it at one resolution, I am perfectly capable of changing it on my own should I feel the need to.

there was a can vending machine in the hall of my building and now they replaced it with a condom vending machine. i don't care about condom i want to be able to get a can of coke when i'm hangover.

People that don't turn their phones on silent / vibrate / whatever while you're in an intimate setting. I know we are just eating lunch and you're my girlfriend's friend, but those constant text messages that I can't help but be notified of drive me fucking crazy. Then I get dirty looks when I tell her to turn it off because I'm the rude one.

When people hog the stereo at parties.

A bunch of other people and I were hanging out, drinking and smoking while listening to tracks people were suggesting. Some Tupac, some Biggie, a few Wu Tang joints -- pretty much agreeable stuff by everyone's standards. Just as everyone is feeling pretty good, this bro-ed-the-fuck-out mofo goes over and puts on DJ Tiesto and turns it up so loud that you can't talk over it at all. He then starts fist bumping around the room while looking everyone squarely in the eye. Every time someone got up to try to change it and lower the volume, he'd get in their way and tell them "bro just wait for this part coming up it's so sick you'll love it". After that everyone got irritable and the night was shitty.

Also who the fuck thinks it's a good idea to put on high-energy drum n bass at 3AM when everyone's trying to smoke a blunt and catch their breath? Hate that kinda shit too.

Edit: also tired of: "bro so you ever hear of dubstep?? yeah?? you like that guy... uh, what's his name.... I think it's Rooosko? yeah, you like him?"