shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when girls punch you.

yes, it fucking hurts.

no, it's not fucking cute.

do you see my guy friends and me punching each other as a joke? no.

next time, I'll slug you in the arm (and I hope it breaks), I too will respond with a "whattt? I can't believe that hurt!" and "I was just joking!"

Ya this shit right here. I was dating this girl in high school who turned out to be retarded and she tried to start a huge argument in front of a group of my friends. I said "no one here wants to hear this shit, especially me" and girl just started unloading punches on me, decking me in the face repeatedly. I basically wrestled her against a wall to stop her and some other girl saw, then told me I shouldn't be so physical with girls. Ive run into this female sense of entitlement to physical violence numerous times. One day one of these girls will run into the kind of jerk who hits back and they'll be eating through tubes for 6 months.

No hate on women but please don't hit the men in your lives.

Changing the direction of thread. I hate the whole men carrying tote bags thing. Whether made of denim, canvas or leather. They are just big sloppy handbags, especially when draped over your shoulder and not full of groceries. Oh and the 'lazy beanie' trend can fuck off and die already too.

Ive run into this female sense of entitlement to physical violence numerous times.

Little boys are always taught "You don't hit girls".... Never understood why little girls were never taught "You don't hit boys". Or better yet, why aren't both taught "You don't hit anyone."?

Guest I LOVE LFC

When work colleagues who are older than you don't listen to what you need to tell them during shift hand-over, because they think they've "seen and heard it all".

Misandry in the workplace. I'm the only cock in my department and the women that I work with are dumb as all shit. They talk shit on men ALL DAY and say repulsive things. My manager treats me like shit because she's a bitter-as-a-pill divorcee with a dyke haircut and elastic jeans.

You should hear the narrow-minded garbage these women say about men. Of course nothing will ever be done about it, only men are held up to those standards.

Kill them all.

Quoting Don Draper "The reason you haven't felt it is because it doesn't exist. What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons. You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts."

Saw a messenger in the city this morning. Had about 6 box of roses balanced on his bars and probably another 6 strapped to his back. Felt sorry for the guy.

Fuck Valentine's day and the chumps its made for.

People who constantly tell you about how tired they are. Shut the fuck up I don't care. Stop sighing.

this. my roommates always like "IM SO EXHAUSTED" and I'm like ...im sorry to hear that? he also will do this exxagerated sigh/yawn really high pitched loud noise when he's tired or whatever, hard to explain but soooo fucking annoying.

I hate when I let people borrow things and I never get them back. This kid has had one of my DVDs for over two years and I never see him. Also, my other friend has one of my books that I loaned him at the beginning of summer.

I also hate misplacing stuff. Can't find a pair of my shorts or a beanie.

Losing stuff in general just sucks, cuz items take on more significant value than they actually had, because I think damn, I had this but now I don't. If that makes sense.

Guest I LOVE LFC

My ladys sister and her fell, 27 & 30 respectively, split up every weekend cos he stays out after the footy too long an gets wired. Shits so annoying when he then proceeds the moan about it for the 3 extra hours he's out.

It's funny when she turns up with his clothes in bin bags at the pub though, but that's only every other weekend.