shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I'm always hearing, "that beard is awesome. i love beards" and shit. Why you praising a dude for NOT doing something?? You didn't shave your face. so dope.

It's not just beards, though. I have long hair and people always saying "it's so nice. what do you do?" I didn't touch it for a year and sometimes I washed it. Big ups, right? I didn't do shit and I'm the fucking man.

Bernt's gf: "Wow, look at how tall that tree is [insert Bernt's real name]! Isn't it beautiful?"

Bernt: "Pfft, whatever. It didn't do shit and now it's the fucking man?" *Walks off*

What I'm saying is just because a fool has a beard doesn't mean he should get props for having a beard. If a dude looks better with a clean face, then let a man know.

Same with my hair. Shit's dirty and needs to be shaped. Granted, I think I look good with long hair, but it doesn't really warrant praise because it looks gross most of the time.

I just hate celebrating mediocrity.

Why Ssense why do you make the models pose like this nobody stands like that.
Why ssense do you make me wait two weeks before you even process my flipping order?

because their manager is some stupid kid who went to some private college and is so full of himself and the other guys that work there are full of shit.

you should be legally obliged to slap them. no fuckin manners is inexcusable mang

This. even worse when your talking to a hot girl then bam! eats fkn ribs with her mouth open and flings food in her mouth. Like flinging shit around im like aight I guess thats chill, laidbackness. But chewing with your mouth open?

co-workers who are do-gooders

last Wednesday was a "snowstorm" and many people in my department excluding myself came in at like 11am and left at like 2pm for fear of worsening conditions and made up the time later in the week

i was there at 8am for most of the day. girl who is taking over my supervisor's duty of approving timesheets comes up and asks me if i was even here on Wednesday

bitch i was here before you, plus who gives a flying fuck if i wasn't?

what if you're like .. damn this girl is cute

and then later you find out she eats with her mouth open

i mean

how do you knwo ahead of time

like... you can end up fucking a girl before you find out her eating habits

what if you catch feelings before you find out?

then you tell her to not have a cow and don't chew like one.

Its like this.. A girls cute, coo. Tap dat azzz and ish right? now youre eating and she is eating with her mouth open just chomping on some dirt food. To me thats disgusting. I still think she is cute but her habits turn me off. So imma tell that girl to gitdafkouttahurr.

Its like when a girl farts...actualy girls farting is some next level disgust.

hmm i wouldn't put farting in the same category cuz everyone fuckin farts.

of course it doesn't turn me on but i wouldn't go as far as to say it's a deal breaker

Yea true, I thought the same way. I was like if i have a girl that farts w/e right?

Then i met then fine little asian girl went out for 7 months broke up got together for a bit you know and im driving her around thenn all the sudden i smell this stench. It was a disgusting ass hobo fart. I was so taken back by it i asked her and she laughed like it was a joke but then admitted it and told me how her other bf wouldnt care and actually challenged her farts. I shrugged it off until i heard her fart immediatly after. I was utterly disgusted

FUcking school right now.

Edit: Hahaha are you guys actually going as far to say that if a girl farts it's repulsing? Holding in that shit is just annoying and unecessary.

Granted if she were to let one rip very early on in a relationship, that's just disrespectful but once shit get's serious... Cammmmmaaaan