shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate my cheapskate clients. I handle a type of benefit for companies. Spoke with one of my client this morning that's coming up for renewal March 1st, and I mentioned an expansion of my services that will make life much easier for their employees. Gonna cost the employer maybe $200 a year extra. Their response? "Nope". Fucking amazing.

I hate my cheapskate clients. I handle a type of benefit for companies. Spoke with one of my client this morning that's coming up for renewal March 1st, and I mentioned an expansion of my services that will make life much easier for their employees. Gonna cost the employer maybe $200 a year extra. Their response? "Nope". Fucking amazing.

what you need to understand is that employees, to managers, are the enemy. we hate them and want them to die but are forced, begrudgingly, to give them benefits so that they will work for us.

Seriously though, what the fuck? Your clients suck, man. Maybe have a powerpoint presentation that's like "why you guys suck" and explain how little 200 bucks is, really.

what you need to understand is that employees, to managers, are the enemy. we hate them and want them to die but are forced, begrudgingly, to give them benefits so that they will work for us.

Actually, you hit the nail on the head. The client in question is a school district, and I didn't realize the true amount of animosity between administration and the teachers until I was renewing a different school district back in the fall. They fucking hate each other. I went into the meeting with administration, and they wanted to improve employee enrollment in the benefit. I said you can do A, B, and C. "we want to do B, but if we do A, we won't do B, and contract negotiations are coming up and C will make a nice bargaining tool". I left the meeting furious, and totally digusted with the public school system.

And then today's phone conversation... $200 investment (if that) to improve the benefit for your employees, increase enrollment, and save the school more money in taxes and the answer is..... "we spend enough already". I guess there's nothing I can say to change your mind.

assholes entering onto the freeway from the ramp, you have to SPEED UP as you merge. everyone on the freeway is going 65 and you're going 40. this isn't going to work out.

(pulling a stuntastic creeping up on creepers) this dumb bitch:

ecbddab7.jpg

i was waiting in a long line at the bookstore to get a redbull and the cashier was super slow, then this dumb anime bitch has her headphones on, taking hella long to pay in coins and then drops her change everywhere. you're stupid and frumpy, and you have cake frosting on your coat.

Why Ssense why do you make the models pose like this nobody stands like that.

R5GWz.jpg

Why ssense do you make me wait two weeks before you even process my flipping order?

Anyway,

J crew is too obvious when they rip people off.

And fuck how they keep getting rid of the men's sections at their retail locations.

Beards, shit. I don't get it.

I'm always hearing, "that beard is awesome. i love beards" and shit. Why you praising a dude for NOT doing something?? You didn't shave your face. so dope.

It's not just beards, though. I have long hair and people always saying "it's so nice. what do you do?" I didn't touch it for a year and sometimes I washed it. Big ups, right? I didn't do shit and I'm the fucking man.

It makes no sense to me.

Beards, shit. I don't get it.

I'm always hearing, "that beard is awesome. i love beards" and shit. Why you praising a dude for NOT doing something?? You didn't shave your face. so dope.

It's not just beards, though. I have long hair and people always saying "it's so nice. what do you do?" I didn't touch it for a year and sometimes I washed it. Big ups, right? I didn't do shit and I'm the fucking man.

It makes no sense to me.

seatbelts. heh.