shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hate waking up from a dream where you've dreamt of a place, and you can't remember if the place is real, or if you've dreamt of it so many times that you now think that it's real.

Yes. I hate when I think of a person, place, or event and cannot honestly discern whether he/she or it was or is real, or whether it's all been part of some repeat dream.

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

Yo put me on then, would love a sneakerhead chick.

when girls punch you.

yes, it fucking hurts.

no, it's not fucking cute.

do you see my guy friends and me punching each other as a joke? no.

next time, I'll slug you in the arm (and I hope it breaks), I too will respond with a "whattt? I can't believe that hurt!" and "I was just joking!"