shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

hate/pity guys who try to casually mention they got female attention and in the same breath pretend it's not a big deal to them

"All these girls I used to see are messaging me on facebook asking for my cock. I don't even have the time to message them back."

"I did coke off a girl's tits the other night. She was probably a slut though so I'm not going to call her."

i'm sure your daddy will know you're a real man when you tell him all about it! because i sure as hell don't know why you decided to share this with me!

ohhh realllyy????

I used to work in the office at my school that was in charge of taking orders for those unbound texts (course packs), and most of them would end up shipped from the printer to our 2-person office for a brief storage period before they got wrapped and delivered to professors or the univ bookstore.

Long story short: I fucked my girlfriend in the storage room on a bed of those course packs. Often.

^ she probably wasn't that much of a looker was she? cos that's not very classy

girls that are both attractive and ugly are into kinky shit. we're fucking young man, who gives a fuck. i'd totally have sex with my gf on that stack of books and i'm a classy guy and my gf is a babe who is also classy. gotta live a little ya know?

First day of school. I enter my first class of the day, History of the US in the 20th century. Why am I taking this class as a Business major? Fuck if I know.

Anyways.. teacher is lecturing and I whip out my cell phone to check my email and I see I am a private message from someone on this site.

I am also sitting next to a really cute girl, who does not know me yet.. but will very soon.

NOT. SHE QUESTIONS MY FORUM CHOICE. THIS BITCH BE LIKE.. wow you go on superfuture? what a waste of time.

I say oh why? she talks.. I do not listen. She then says she goes on ISS occasionally and likes the people there.

The end. End of her.

^ she probably wasn't that much of a looker was she? cos that's not very classy

The fuck?

First of all, you're missing the point either way; that point being that hundreds of students were studying a myriad of subjects ranging from Microbiology to Greek and Roman Mythology all while poring over coursepacks dotted with my dried up spunk and love sweat.

But also, if you haven't yet brought out the kinky side of a good-looking, otherwise 'classy' (your word not mine, fucking awful) girl, then I'm sorry, but that's a result of your own failings. The most outwardly-demure girls are the dirtiest, nastiest pieces of ass ever behind closed doors. Come on dude. This is like 101-type stuff, everyone knows this.

Sorry whoever bought my Iron Heart shirt, but I have no power regarding how quickly my preferred courier of choice sends you your purchased goods - nor will I ever. Thusly, I reccomend that you stop PMing me every six to twelve hours with an update of how the aforementioned shirt is not in your possession.

but i saw the fedex truck drive by my house today and they didn't stop!

Sorry about that man! I'll call the dude up and have him turn back around and drop your package off you impatient twit.

Nurse administering my cannula...accidentally stabbed me with the needle because she was distracted by someone. Better than the time a nurse snapped a needle in my arm, but seriously, is it too much to ask for a competent nurse? I could do it all myself if they would let me!