shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

old people that live downtown

so we're drinking at my buddy's place around 8:30pm on friday night. playing a little music, drinking a little crown and coke. some fucking jerkoff right below us starts pounding on the floor. huh? so we turn the music down a bit, because we thought someone was knocking on his door. hear nothing, then proceed to turn the music back up a bit. now mind you, this was nothing extraordinarily loud. very reasonable volume level, and we even turned down the subwoofer. well, fucking jerkoff downstairs pounds on the floor again, so we turn it down some more and wouldn't you know it about 15 minutes later a cop shows up at the front door.

"yeah, sorry guys. there's a new guy in the building, and he called to complain about some noise coming from this apartment."

"no problem officer, we'll keep it down."

but inside, everyone is fuming. it's mother fucking 8:30 on a FUCKING FRIDAY NIGHT. FUCK OFF OLD PEOPLE.

and to top it all off, this apartment complex is right next to some train tracks, so you can CONSTANTLY hear train cars banging into each other and shit which is 100x louder than any crappy music we were playing.

fuck off and die with your medicare already.

these fucking monthly meetings that take an hour to cover a few short points

not only does my supervisor use way too many words to say something, the things she brings up could easily be summed up in a simple e-mail message. alas, she chooses instead to send stupid chain e-mail such as:

1) warning from police - NOT a joke...

2) don't mess with women drivers!

3) danier jackets for $99

art history majors! I respect their desire to study what they love, but if you're going to claim to be an artist you had better be creating art. If an art history major does his/her own work as well, right on. I just can't stand kids who feel that they've earned some measure of credibility by having gone to art school. If you'd like to impress people, make some fucking art. And I don't mean take some pics of mundane things and present them in miniature form either.