shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

being sick during finals week

once i got a stye during finals week. try studying and taking exams with one eye x___O. that semester i took my finals wearing sunglasses.

anyways, i fucking hate shipping. or buying shit overseas. i shipped this watch back for an exchange and it cost me $45.. but i did learn that if FedEx doesn't ship by the scheduled delivery date i can file to get my money back.

driving during winter / bad drivers.
it snows and everyone in the city forgets how to drive/their balls
some woman tried to merge into me the other day

she wanted to become one

All three of these. 1/2 inch of snow and suddenly everyone decides to drive at 15km/h on the highway.

Also, getting 234345407681469 club invites on FB every day for stupid holiday events from club promoters that I don't wanna go to.

Fucking TSA, and JFK airport. What the fuck does it matter if I show up 52 minutes early to my flight instead of 1 hour?? Why can't I check a bag?? and why the fuck didn't you waive all the fucking costs on the flight you bumped me to which is 6 hours later than my original flight?? I fucking hate flying in the US.

And I hate the stupid bitch that I was dealing with who cheerfully told me to "enjoy my half day in Long Island". Fuck off.

the fact that I cannot neg rep every post by nostalgic.

^^^ sup hate buddy

anything posted by pavlov's bell.

seriously, jmatsu and djraijo talked smack that made me laugh, I'm just embarrassed by Pavlov's lack of wit.