shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest Fade to Black

clubs closing at 3 is nothin to complain about...over here they close at 2, too. the weakest part of that is usually they ain't fillin out until 12:30, which means only an hour and a half of real decent partying...sucks because doors are open often at 10 and i'm there mostly by 10:30, definitely before 11.

badly rolled spliffs

having to actually try to find pot

running out of beer

bluetooth earpieces and everyone who wears one

non-fitted baseball caps, actually, non-new era caps

tits that are too big, yup i hate big tits for some reason

junkies/drunks

watching my friends slowly turning into junkies/drunks

blue balls

waiting for stuff in the mail

most mexicans

not buying anything while shopping

spending almost an hours pay on a pack of smokes

blowing out the crotch on my jeans

the bloodhound gang

anything by my chemincal romance exluding the first 1:30 of their new song

stuck up broads

eurotrash/trash of any kind

girls who dont give head

damn i just came back like an hour and a half after starting this and i still cant think of more things i hate

People wearing scarves with a t shirt. At least wear a sweater for Christ's sake. There's plenty of other things you can accessorise with when it's warm, like shemaghs and bandanas, stuff made for WARM CLIMES. It's stuff like this that ruins Christmas, along with Starbucks beginning it's Christmas line of drinks in what is clearly November.

Edit: I hate everyone who does anything related to Christmas before the beginning of advent or after the 12th day.

People wearing scarves with a t shirt. At least wear a sweater for Christ's sake. There's plenty of other things you can accessorise with when it's warm, like shemaghs and bandanas, stuff made for WARM CLIMES. It's stuff like this that ruins Christmas, along with Starbucks beginning it's Christmas line of drinks in what is clearly November.

Edit: I hate everyone who does anything related to Christmas before the beginning of advent or after the 12th day.

agreed with the scarves

Eh, I am gonna have to disagree there. If it is a thick wool scarf, ok. But there is nothing wrong with a nice slim/lighweight scarf........to complement your outfit.

Guest jeffvyain

when my roommate comes home and cranks the shit out of his amp and plays guitar. it'd be one thing if he were any good, but he plays 10 times more than i do and he still doesn't have any rhythm. normally i'd say all power to him, but i've heard the exact same riffs for the past 4 months. not to mention his epiphone sounds like shit compared to my '57 gibson.

Thats what im talking about :cool:

I hate it when I decide to eat cereal one day, only to find everysingle box contains stale cereal.!

i once ate a box of mini wheats that were 4 years past the expiration date at my cousins house. seriously. i didnt even notice until the middle of my 5th bite.

Renting my residence

Mailmen that leave packages at your doorstep in broad daylight

Girls that get mad at you when you don't tell them you are about to bust one off ...

Dust

Pimples and Hairbumps

Borat

when my roommate comes home and cranks the shit out of his amp and plays guitar. it'd be one thing if he were any good, but he plays 10 times more than i do and he still doesn't have any rhythm. normally i'd say all power to him, but i've heard the exact same riffs for the past 4 months. not to mention his epiphone sounds like shit compared to my '57 gibson.

57' gibson? nice. what kind of music/style do you play?

ive got a fender strat MiM and a cheapo 15w marshall. i like playing classic rockish stuff, and for soloing, i go for a hendrix/gilmour style.

back to the thread

there's probably a simple explanation for this but...

I absolutely HATE it when im on the subway and I see people get on the train carrying a bike and rolling it down the train car. isn't that why they have the bike? to ride to places? not to bring it along with you on the subway.

maybe it's a new fashion accesorry i haven't heard of yet: a stussy x schwinn collab