shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

on that note

i think breaking in new dress shoes is the worst :(

edit: i hate how different microwaves can be. where 40 seconds is good on one, it can be steaming hot and soggy on another. why do workplaces have like 4 different models of microwaves? buy the same fucking one :mad:

When you pull up as the second car in the left lane at a red light on a busy 4 way intersection and the du in front of you waits for it to turn green to turn his left hand turn signal on.

This, and people trying to take left turns in situations where there is just way too much traffic so it bocks everyone up.

when white people comment on facebook pictures about how 'asian' they think they or their friend looks. stfu you're not even close

when a friend labels me a 'banana' just because I don't appreciate trashy azn pop music and k-dramas as much as she does - eat a dick beeeeetch

then she goes and tells people she likes eric clapton, diana krall, the beatles and the audrey tautou (only after I let her watch amelie from my HDD)

so i'm about to order my burger an ting right, the lady says, 'next';

my mouth is open, but someone elses voice places an order.

this fucking, epitome of a hoodrat cunt just nonchalantly butting in - i gave her the dirtiest look but insisted that the woman take her order first, not wanting to make a big deal out of it.

goddamn it, no manners in the ghetto

an old friend of mine just got married, and can't stop professing his love for his spouse on Facebook. I maybe understand it leading up to the wedding, but it's getting pretty fucking tired. This is the latest shit:

"We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."

I'm married also, and I love my wife, but come on. This puppy love is getting way out of hand.

I fucking hate my vacation days getting cancelled because my co-worker didn't opt out of jury duty and decided to take it during an extremely busy week when she knew full fucking well I requested these days off months in advance. I have 6 fucking people in town visiting, 3 of whom are staying with me. I can't even go out on Halloween anymore because I now have to work, this is horse shit.

I fucking hate my vacation days getting cancelled because my co-worker didn't opt out of jury duty and decided to take it during an extremely busy week when she knew full fucking well I requested these days off months in advance. I have 6 fucking people in town visiting, 3 of whom are staying with me. I can't even go out on Halloween anymore because I now have to work, this is horse shit.

party at your place bro? i'm coming too