shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when someone you've known for awhile suddenly apologizes for something that happend a long time ago. You scoff at it like yeah its no big deal but really it was and the apology suddenly brings back memories and then you get all emo. I wanted to continue the conversation but i didn't want to make things awkward between us but mainly because she was drunk when she apologized.

those white square chopsticks that they have at many asian restaurants. why the fuck are they the same width all the way throughout? chopsticks are suppose to be tapered, who's stupid idea was it to make it thick all the way throughout?

it's like trying to pick up a pen with your arms instead of your fingers... i mean, you can do it, but it's much harder and a lot less precise.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Going out the night between two 12 hour day shifts!

So it takes me an hour to get to work, an hour to get home, leaves me 10 hours to see a mate back from Afghanistan a day a go.

Why I drink so much and leave the pub 4 hours before I have to get up for work, I will never know.

Oh, yea I do, he's a hero.

I fucking hate war too

my fucking gross room mate makes these weird moaning/grunting noises in his sleeps. its AS disgusting and creepy as it sounds. it happens for hours. its like when a dog is dreaming and kicks around and makes weird whimpering noises. fuck.

the worst part is that its impossible for him to control so what the fuck.

What it seemed like to me :P

Ha! No, I smoke too many cigarettes, and live out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by rag pickers. Any people that I meet that I care to associate with tend to be older and live in the city.