shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

went to a party with a bunch of law students last night. future smooth talkin scumbag leaders of the world! Saw this one guy who looked like a mix between Jay Lenno and Bill Clinton. Good times. I still feel better and smarter than them, tho.

^ Yeah, man. Being around people like that makes you feel great about yourself. Then you realize that they are who the majority of people think are most successful and that good feeling turns into disappointment and depression, ha.

I live with a guy who is real involved in student government and the people that he hangs around with are some of the most full of shit individuals I've ever met.

fucking lost my little pouch that i keep my cigarettes, lipstick and lipgloss in last night being hella drunk after the wedding. i don't care so much about the pouch itself, but the lipstick and lipgloss is gonna cost me like $60 to replace. but i'd rather lose that than my phone, wallet, or my eyeglasses though. i hope i just happened to leave it at the country club.

people who are always texting and the sound of the fucking buttons clicking.

bitches who wear uggs and louis vuitton bags trying to be sophisticated and elitist but work at petes coffee

boring bitches

people who talk about garbage tv shows like community, office, what i did to your mother, etc. NOPE didnt see the fucking episode when Jeremy got drunk and his roommate spilled salsa on his shirt bitch

People who ask about majors in college

bitches in huge sunglasses

bitches who do nothing

when people fuck up a cup of hot chocolate and it tastes like coffee

young people who dont work who go to sleep before 12am on a normal basis ( Wake up sleepy unambitious bitch)

indie rock with some dude slitting his wrist all over his acoustic guitar with patchy facial hair and horn rimmed glasses and a thrift store flannel not buttoned all the way up

bitches who don't talk dirty

girls who wont fuck me because I dont look anything like devendra banhart

so i'm preparing food for dinner and just enough for lunch as well.

me: i'm making chicken, do you want some?

them: no it's alright i'm going to make this.

me: are you sure? i can make you one too.

them: yeah it's fine.

done cooking.

them: oh i'll have a piece, only like half though.

there's a reason why i asked if you wanted any.

people who are always texting and the sound of the fucking buttons clicking.

bitches who wear uggs and louis vuitton bags trying to be sophisticated and elitist but work at petes coffee

boring bitches

people who talk about garbage tv shows like community, office, what i did to your mother, etc. NOPE didnt see the fucking episode when Jeremy got drunk and his roommate spilled salsa on his shirt bitch

People who ask about majors in college

bitches in huge sunglasses

bitches who do nothing

when people fuck up a cup of hot chocolate and it tastes like coffee

young people who dont work who go to sleep before 12am on a normal basis ( Wake up sleepy unambitious bitch)

indie rock with some dude slitting his wrist all over his acoustic guitar with patchy facial hair and horn rimmed glasses and a thrift store flannel not buttoned all the way up

bitches who don't talk dirty

girls who wont fuck me because I dont look anything like devendra banhart

this is like a 'last years' shit you hate. get contemporary bro, update your list

When your on an empty train car, you find a comfortable corner, legs outstretched to the fullest, reading a book/listening to music/solving that sudoku puzzle/doing-whatever-it-is-you-do-on-the-train and then some fool enters the car and attempts to sit right across from you. Now you you have to retract you legs and bid farewell to your urban utopia.

Why the hell do you have to sit RIGHT ACROSS FROM ME? You have the whole train, ass (except the seat across from me).

this is like a 'last years' shit you hate. get contemporary bro, update your list

Hahaha o god the more you think about it the more true it gets :o:rolleyes::D

so i'm preparing food for dinner and just enough for lunch as well.

me: i'm making chicken, do you want some?

them: no it's alright i'm going to make this.

me: are you sure? i can make you one too.

them: yeah it's fine.

done cooking.

them: oh i'll have a piece, only like half though.

there's a reason why i asked if you wanted any.

or

them: yo can i have some of your spaghetti?

me: yeah sure i won't be able to eat all of it either way, but don't take more than half!

*takes 3/4*

me: wtf are you doing man?

shit people who have no decency

the saddest thing about my life is that,

thats the world I live in everyday. Its 2008 here

Facebook,

Flannels,

Vegans,

Toms

Indie Crust Punk Bands

Dudes who dress and look like Devendra Banhart

people talking about 30 rock

I want to commit suicide

Grade grubbing overachievers who've never seen a B in their life and freak the fuck out when they don't get an A on everything. I guess that is the majority of students at Cornell. They just feed on each other resulting in a generally overly stressful environment 24 hours a day. Everybody here needs to chill the fuck out and realize there's more to life