shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The fact that the girl's asses in central fla can't even hold a candle to the NYC birdies.

I'm betting on the hypothesis that asserts the amt of time spent driving and generally sitting on one's ass in fla is inversely proportionate to the amount of ass any one person (read "females", in this particular case) in the greater Orlando area posseses

People not replying to email or text when you're trying to confirm a meeting that will take you about an hour to get to...

That pisses me off... basically people who do that are usually self importance bastards who think it's OK to waste other people's time...

FUCK HOW AM I SPOSED TO PAY MY BILLS THIS MONTH

curse you online sales >: (

fucking money, man. this las vegas bachelorette trip is killing me. i hate vegas and the bride just told me that i don't have to go. i'm a bridesmaid, i have to go. i don't want to be that asshole. and her wedding ain't that cheap too (flight and dress).

what fucking pissed me off is that my best friend (a bridesmaid as well) bought our flight tickets to go down to the wedding. we're all hanging out, 3 bridesmaids and the bride. she goes making fun of me "YEAH AND SAM STILL OWES ME FOR THE PLANE TICKET" don't you fucking dare think you can put me on blast when you said "nah it's cool pay me when you can" and try and make it seem like i'm hella taking advantage of you, you fucking cunt. the only reason you know those girls is because of me cause you're too fucking full of yourself to maintain a good friendship with other people. you don't fucking have any friends so don't piss off the only ones you have. she's really starting to piss me off lately sometimes i just wanna sucker punch her in the face. i love her but sometimes she just says some stupid ass shit.

That pisses me off... basically people who do that are usually self importance bastards who think it's OK to waste other people's time...

And of course this meeting couldn't be arranged somewhere mid way between us, it was literally 10 metres away from the shop they're renovating. I did finally get confirmation from them about 15 minutes before I had to leave though.

When it takes 5 Asian undergrads to use 1 machine at the gym and they're all making fun of and laughing at each other cause they can barely do a few reps each.

Me: "Do you guys mind if I just work in for one set?"

Them: "We're using it..."

Me: *rolleyes* Whatever, mothafuckazz

When you're lurking SUFU at night and you have the tv on in the backround just because...

Then this fucking standby screen comes on with the god damn beeping sound and you're nowhere near a remote.

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THE HIGH PITCHED BEEP???

fucking next level seizure is what this shit is...

color-bars.jpg