shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest on-display

people who use the word "boss". just give me my change.

girls who don't have hobbies or things they enjoy doing, makes them less interesting

girls who don't have hobbies or things they enjoy doing, makes them less interesting

Ugh, this. My friend dated a chick like this for like 5 years. The only things she ever talked about was grad school, work, and setting up a career. Anytime I mention anything cultural her face goes blank. In terms of hobbies she was into whatever her bf was into.

Guest I LOVE LFC

The fact Forlan played for the wanks, sorry mancs, therefore I hate him even though he's been the best player in a rather less than entertaining world cup.

^^^^

fuck insects in my house

turned the lights off while my laptop on and see like 50 small flies landing on the screen

makes me paranoid about how many I eat when I sleep

hey

doors should be closed between the outside world and inside home

50 flies is way too much bro

i would be really really worried if that was a mosquito

i hate the process of fixing a fucked up computer and resintalling an OS. my primary hard drive died and i have about 5 hours of free time per day with my current work shift and all of it is going into fixing this shit.

That is a crane fly, not a mosquito....

I feel a little bad for killing it now..

still would've if I had known though.

all creepy, crawling, flying insects that come within a 10 ft. radius of me will feel my wrath right after I scream like a little girl.

i hate the thought if insects touching me or me having to touch them like in order to kill them

yeah.. and then for like an hour after one of those things occur, I keep thinking bugs are on me. like when I'm laying down in bed and a breeze or the fan blows hairs on my arms or legs and I think it's a bug. that shit keeps me up at night :(

i had to kill like three flies the other day. i'm okay with killing insects as long as i don't have to pick them up and throw them away.. and as long as they're not cockroaches. they scatter away so fucking quickly! gross.

there was a party at my house on saturday and my cousins and i were in the backyard. a flying beetle landed on my arm and i freaaaked out and threw my champagne. :( so creepy looking.