shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I don't think this will effect her though

yeah it will but what good will come of it

at the end of the day we still talk like friends I am just not hitting it. and I'm not trying to or anything (resisting taking huge step backwards) so I dunno

:mad::(:mad::(:(:(:(:(:(:(

then her shit is bait, probably because she wants you to take that step backwards. if you really wanna be the bigger man, give her a hi-five for getting laid then go get some yourself, but without feeling the need to brag to your ex to try to make her feel bad.

ps she sounds like a c, no offense

i'm walking at a steady pace, and yet this fucking stupid idiot coffee still sploshes about as if it's on the fucking Ark Royal being bombarded. wtf man.

you were walking at the coffees resonant frequency. should have gone slower or faster

Oh and musicians who torrent massive amounts of music. You are part of the reason why you can't get a job in the failing industry you stupid hypocrite.

"the thing is, is that"

"irregardless"

when a girl needs my help to adjust the seals on her stilsuit.

water fat offworlders.

When a bitch is sobbing over her 'ex???' or whatever the fuck he is by the time you see her again and she starts making out with the first dude she finds in the club.

AAAAAAND after hearing her sob over the first asshole, you have to hear her talk about her new guy the next fucking day.

WORST PART ABOUT THIS... She's one of my fucking co-workers.

Fuck off. I don't care. Stop acting like a 14year old you dumb cunt.

i hate when i go for my music lesson, i freeze up and then i can't play for shit. hella stage fright.

and that i don't have enough space for all my shoes. 90% of the time when my room looks messy it's because i have a couple of pairs scattered on the floor.

eating noodles and having your glasses fog up.

good thing i wear contacts now.

also having long hair and finding your hairs everywhere... pillow, desk, your clothes... and when you have long hair it takes forever to shampoo that shit and even longer to dry it. also it blows all over the place in the wind and you can never roll your car window down while driving.

and so i got a haircut.