shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

uncertain future after graduated life. I've been accepted into grad schools but sucks thinking about where the money is coming from and locating research positions.

THIS, OH GOD THIS.

It's the absolute worst thing you can do. I'd understand if you're carrying groceries or moving in or shit, but seriously? A single flight of stairs? Fat losers.

was at my friends res waiting >5 min for the elevator, then when it comes this chubby shit briskly walks out with this shit-eating grin on.

mother fucker pressed every button.

fuck this dude pressing 2nd floor in the elevator (we were on the 1st floor)

really? you fat fuck? you would have gotten to the 2nd floor (possibly even 5th) during the time you were waiting for the elevator to come. wasting my fucking time holding shit up.

I see dumbshits take the elevator down one story. FUCK YOU! It takes all my restraint to not say something.

on the interstate some guy eating a burrito going 70+ mph in the lane to my left jumps in front of me with no signal on. had to swerve over (meanwhile there's two vehicles approaching quickly) and this dude doesnt even realize anything. just eatin his burrito

dumbasses who don't understand what to do when an ambulance is coming. this woman stayed in the left hand lane even though everybody[/i] around her had moved over. she slowly rolls to a stop and just sits in front of the ambulance. lights and horn are on, and she starts to slowly roll... straight. finally the ambulance hauls ass around her and she tails it as close as possible.

it's not surprising in the least that our country has some of the worst, clueless drivers.

Was fooling around with the girl i've been dating for a hot minute now, just as im pullin off her jeans she hits me with the "im on my period..."

it was slight consolation when she followed it up with, "but i would!"

but not really, blah. at least she had the common courtesy to give me head. when they dont do that after leading you on its seriously fucked.

Was fooling around with the girl i've been dating for a hot minute now, just as im pullin off her jeans she hits me with the "im on my period..."

but not really, blah. at least she had the common courtesy to give me head. when they dont do that after leading you on its seriously fucked.

shudda ran that red light! (10)

That I spent 2 weeks nearly on an illustration and they now decide they want to use one from my website that was already complete...

in the end i hope they'll pay you the same either way. on the bright side, you now have an illustration you can add to your portfolio :o

this really is the fucking worse. happened to me 3 times this year (on not much more) i'm seriously considering asking during the party next time.

this really is the fucking worse. happened to me 3 times this year (on not much more) i'm seriously considering asking during the party next time.

maybe you should take the hint :P

I agree with the first three, but some music does have more cultural or musical(not sure what you mean?) value. I don't think that that makes the music superior in any way but some music can have a profound impact on culture where as some music has very little to no impact.

People who only like one or two types of music.

People who think only black people can appreciate rap/hip hop.

People who say things like "you're such a gangsta" when you say you like Wu or NWA etc.

People who think one type of music is superior in importance or cultural/musical value.

That shit isn't even relevant to black people anymore, it's just made to entertain and exploit.