shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate it when I go to the corner store and buy some shit that costs $2.51, pay with a $5, and I get $2.45 in change without the blinking an eye. You're not really doing me a favor by keeping the 4 pennies, if you want to do me a favor just give me two mother fucking quarters, or save me the fucking aneurysm and just make the item cost $2.55.....$0.04 shouldn't bother me, but it does.

I watched this video on Youtube about some Kat Stacks lady, I hate that girl. She'll try to act like she told someone off after saying some shit like "My baby's father threw me down a flight of stairs then I went and sucked this rapper's dick for a bottle of Grey Goose, that nigga broke and got a little dick!". Girl, if you have sex for some liquor your life isn't too good.

people who talk about movies like theyre real or something

like when youre watching something and someone just goes "wow what a jerk" when a character does something mean

this shit bugs me so much and it ruins movies for me

or when people ask you whats gunna happen right as its happening, then ask you what just happened directly after, because they missed it while they were busy asking you what was gunna happen.

people that talk during movies i guess.

what i hate after a night of drinking is throwing up while i'm sitting on the toilet. while it's usually a sign that it was a pretty good night, it's always uncomfortable.

yes, I mentioned that. It's not the 0.04$, it's the fact that they just do it without asking, or giving me the option of leaving the 4 pennies in a take-a-penny-leave-a-penny dish so that the next person who gets charged $2.51 can use one of my pennies.

i would ask for my pennies. dead ass.

for me, i hate that she's so far. :(

Fucking GO Transit. Yesterday coming into work, the train was delayed like 30 minutes. Coming home from work, the train was delayed 20 minutes because someone threw a shopping cart on the track.

Today the train was delayed 30 minutes because there was a medical emergency and they had to wait for an ambulance. Wait for an ambulance? Get the guy off the fucking train, and have someone wait with him at the station. Instead, hundreds of people are going to be late for work. Because the train was delayed, it stops at Union and I have to take the TTC the rest of the way. PLUS they just raised the fucking fare. Oh man.

Fucking GO Transit. Yesterday coming into work, the train was delayed like 30 minutes. Coming home from work, the train was delayed 20 minutes because someone threw a shopping cart on the track.

Today the train was delayed 30 minutes because there was a medical emergency and they had to wait for an ambulance. Wait for an ambulance? Get the guy off the fucking train, and have someone wait with him at the station. Instead, hundreds of people are going to be late for work. Because the train was delayed, it stops at Union and I have to take the TTC the rest of the way. PLUS they just raised the fucking fare. Oh man.

I'm pretty sure they've raised the fair at least once every year, and I have yet to figure out why. It used to be $13.50 for a round trip from Hamilton (2004). It's now $19.50.

I hate this rain.

i somehow got strep throat yesterday. its 80 fucking degrees out, I cant smoke cigarettes, and its hard to eat.

also, who the fuck writes and funds trash like this. almost worse than the people that actually enjoy it.

S9UrkvAUXbk

man, i'm pretty close to neg repping you for this, even if you did post it just to show us how shitty it is...because i watched it.