shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

fucking chatroulette!

was having a great time on it with a bunch of friends lastnight actually finding normal people, then the last person we get is some fucker beating off and I go to click next while trying not to look and my entire vodka cran goes on my boys macbook.

really hope its working okay today but it was already starting to lose some functionality lastnight...got my fingers crossed.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Getting the flu the day before I was supposed to leave for Portland on a drinking/decadent food trip.

In addition, my gf is out of town, and the power was out all day yesterday so there was nothing to do but eat nyquils all day and try to sleep through the boredom/pain.

Also, I will probably have to miss some days of work and therefore make no money. FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Parking tickets in general, but mostly parking tickets at the train station. I'm just trying to park my fucking car, and take the train to work. There's literally not a single space left in the parking lot, so sometimes I need to park in non-designated areas. I'm not blocking traffic/fire hydrants or anything, so cut me some fucking slack.

so i won these concert tickets on ebay. A couple hours later the guy messages me saying that he "accidentally" put up 2 for the price of one (apparently he didn't realize this during the course of a week long auction), and asks if i would be willing to give him more money. i respectfully decline.

in the next message i receive, he says that he just received the tickets, and they look fake. i can't tell if he's telling the truth or just bullshitting me so he can get some more money.

hate that shit

stupid son of a bitch 5AM registration for classes. UGH and the dumb ass unreliable system that shits out at 5:03. and that the physical science class i was originally planning to take was already packed. i'm sure i say this every time i have to register for a new quarter.

I have this friend that can't talk without lecturing you. He is a great wingman though since he makes a fucking fool out of himself.

Oh and he blames everything on race!! We are both half black.

Here's an example.

Me - "Hey dude, I just saw a dog go into a grocery store to shop."

Him - "Bullshit. That's not true. Actually it was probably a golden retriver, they are the smartest dogs alive. My grandpa has one in Africa and it is so smart. It couldn't have been a rotty, they are dumb. Also they are black, so the store owner wouldn't let it shop there because koreans hate blacks."

Me - "How the fuck could a dog shop? I was kidding, damn."

-F2D

New Jersey drivers

All day class on the most beautiful day in months

Being broke. CMONNNN TAX RETURNS!

Trying to get in touch with someone for the past week and not hearing back from them, when the matter at hand is important.

Hating where you are and what you do every god damn day and not being able to leave for another month and a half.

There's more, but I cant remember right now due to lack of food. Off to Pick-A-Bagel. Mmmm

stupid son of a bitch 5AM registration for classes. UGH and the dumb ass unreliable system that shits out at 5:03. and that the physical science class i was originally planning to take was already packed. i'm sure i say this every time i have to register for a new quarter.

isnt physical science in high school? i swore it only became biochem, chem, and ochem in college?

getting sick prior to a vegas trip

i wanna be in 100% pure pullsbitches mode by this weekend