shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest why?wolf
kelis signing to will.i.am's label...simply cringe-worthy

they are both untalented, I dont understand the problem here will.i.am is a shotty producer who steals others music. Kelis is a one hit one wonder who was married to nas.

the worst part is, you know that if you get tired of waiting and go somewhere else the line ends up just as big at the new place :(

i did go somewhere else and the line was sort but the du didn't know how to work the touch screen pay thingy and he was doing debit card cash back, otherwise i would've volunteered to help

they are both untalented, I dont understand the problem here will.i.am is a shotty producer who steals others music. Kelis is a one hit one wonder who was married to nas.

wasnt that great of a milkshake

i hate fucking bangers. why the fuck does everyone have to act so tough. i saw a kid get jumped by 7 guys at a party today. i need to get out of this bourgeois world.

the only time i heard the term "banger" being used other than this post was in an article that used references from the 1940 - 1960's, is that term popular in the states? i'm just curious (:

unless its ur second or third time evading jury duty if i were u i'd just throw the letter away and pretend i never got it

its when its the third time that they get serious and threaten jail time/fines :(

No need for that, just give a thoroughly biased and racist response to one of the questions and you will be eliminated from the jury pools for life

ie " Do you have any preferences/disdain towards specific races"

Answer " No not at all, unless they are ( insert any race here) they piss me off"

ahahah

that happened to me all the time. then I discovered those ugly socks they have at the hospital with the sole grip? I took a few home :x with what they charged me I should have a box full.

they're ugly but it keeps my feet warm and I don't slip :P

Guest on-display

when my friends complain about never finding the "one". she's out there but you got to get out there and find her instead of getting drunk with the guys and whining

No need for that, just give a thoroughly biased and racist response to one of the questions and you will be eliminated from the jury pools for life

ie " Do you have any preferences/disdain towards specific races"

Answer " No not at all, unless they are ( insert any race here) they piss me off"

everyone and their mom has heard this logic, but have you actually had to serve jury duty? Not once have I ever been asked a question where I could have blurted out my feigned racial prejudice. It's better to just say you are a college student and that you have classes to attend, and therefore cannot sit in on a trial, instead of telling the lawyers you are a crazy-ass bigot...

Judges and the courts generally don't give a shit if you have classes, they will claim " it's your duty as a citizen ". When you got picked for duty I am pretty sure they know that you are a student. If that were a viable excuse they wouldn't be selecting kids enrolled in any colleges or universities

Maybe it's differant in the USA but I had to do a questioniare when I got choosen, and I never heard back. My good friend is a lawyer, and unless you have a dying relative to take care of ( or maybe finals) most will not let you off the hook

It sucks man, but if you get past the first selection, And put into a smaller pool you will get a questionaire to fill out regarding your "ability to serve"

I hope he doesnt end up having to, the timing sucks

it's now too late for me to take these adderall to do my essays, but if I take them tomorrow when I get up, I'm gonna be peter'd out by 3 or 4 and the rest of the day will just suck....

fuck the necessity of rx-drugs because I've put off my work til the last moment.

i hate it when i have an essay due tomorrow and i still havent started..and i just dont want to do it...still on paragraph 1. why am i so unmotivated?

I never write anything until the last moment. usually turns out all the better for my procrastination.

Its called a merge lane for a reason, there is stop and go traffic and we arent going anywhere anyways, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CUT ME OFF AND NOT LET ME MERGE

Now you are a whole car length in front of me, doing the same thing I am, not moving

the two others in my groups are idiots.

but I guess they are totally brain-dead.

it seems as though they're collaborating to give themselves a higher grade on our group evaluation and leave me with less points.

fuck them.

I sent my professor an email, to compared our major and overall GPAs to get an idea of the quality and effort of the work put into the group projects.

I have no idea what their GPAs are, so this is an honest way for me to bring it to attention of my professor.

I'm pretty sure my 3.44 finance AND rmi GPA, and my 3.51 overall GPA will stand though.

I'd be fairly surprised if either of them had above a 3.0

Guest on-display

it was raining and I was at school walking down the wet stairs talking to this girl and I slipped and my ass did a skid down like 3 steps. she said "are you ok? thats why I walk slow."

"thats why I walk slow"