[] A: Money

[] B: Money

[] C: Big dick and money

Please check only one box

[] A: Money

[] B: Money

[] C: Big dick and money

Please check only one box

That's what I'd expect too, but I don't really think any of that applies to most guys out here. I think girls just don't have any better options. There are an obscene number of hot girls out here just chilling with complete douchebags. I'm married, but someone please come out here and just run through these bitches. Needs to happen.

when the bus is full and theres a seat but some dick's bag is occupying it and he refuses to move it, had to force myself on the seat, mother fucker

i fucking hate it when someone does this, but its worse when they're putting their feet on the seat next to them with their back to the window

next time you should call his bluff.. park your ass on that bag. chances are he'll move it before you get the chance to.

i fucking hate it when someone does this, but its worse when they're putting their feet on the seat next to them with their back to the window

next time you should call his bluff.. park your ass on that bag. chances are he'll move it before you get the chance to.

Hell yes girl

That's what I'd expect too, but I don't really think any of that applies to most guys out here. I think girls just don't have any better options. There are an obscene number of hot girls out here just chilling with complete douchebags. I'm married, but someone please come out here and just run through these bitches. Needs to happen.

I am engaged myself, I will send over my old party buddies in a USPS flat rate box to your works addy

can i work at your store

ill commute from san jose to sac

^^ that sucks

whats worse is trying to do the loads of hw your professor assigned especially for veterans day, in the school library which, ironically, is super noisy..

loud ass people at starbucks while i'm trying to study. like this group of filipino people studying for a nursing exam were hella like laughing and howling. each person's laugh sounded like a brass instrument.

Agreed

I find it even worse when you get someone on a laptop doing work and tapping loudly. They always need to have a dramatic pause to look like they are pondering world peace, take a sip of coffee, and then return to their work. Like they are working on the cure for cancer, and it couldnt be done in their office or at home

Its funny because they only seem to flock to Starbucks or Second Cup, maybe other coffee shops are beneath them. It always reminds me of this

12JTDp6xm18