shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Ur selling clothes to buy more clothes and not spending a cent on clothing. thus far.

I hear about this from time-to-time, but I would be blown away if this actually worked and people on here got away with it. Not blown away in a cool way, though... seems kinda stupid? eventually you'd have to stop, and be satisfied with whichever most recent piece of clothing has gone through the "system." And live with the fact that you spent all that effort swapping around clothes that are only important to sufu

Nah, I definitely know it's super rough out there. I was making a joke, but I do feel bad for people on the hunt. I get 3 or 4 resumes a day and people just feel super bummed on not finding anything. As far as the Dior store goes, damn... 0 over 3 days? That's heavy.

i needed to meet with a professor for academic advising so i made an appointment with him to meet him at his office. id never been to his office so i look on his university webpage and when the time comes i go to the office listed. i wait for 30 minutes, he no shows. i email him later and he tells me he was at a different office in a different building...

what the fuck? how am i supposed to guess you were in an office that isnt listed?

i could take a second midterm and essentially not go to any lectures for the rest of the semester. i've had the midterm questions for a week and a half. the midterm is monday. i haven't prepared at all. fuckfuck.

edit: sup orion, learn japanese yet?