shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

The fact I'm still up. Got out of work late, had to eat dinner when I got home, and exercise. Had some family stuff to deal with with a scanner, but it was messing up, so spent a fair amount of time doing that before giving up. Watched a bit of Sunny... now actually feel tired. Have to be at work in 5 hours.

Oh, and doing dishes for yourself. I don't mind when there's a bunch because it feels worth it, but since we're trying to sell this place, have to do them after every meal.

TSA does not equal cops. TSA is a bunch of ass hats.

But i have never had beef with them and should have been pulled a few times... i dont want the bad karma... but fuck dino, at least they hooked you with a new ticket... could have been a lot worse... no rubber gloves.

btw, it sucks i know, but look on the bright side, your still posting and not in a cell in git mo.....

Ugh... one of my ATI files got corrupted which lead to a whole shitstorm of problems so I had to reinstall Vista and that means having to fuck around with all of the drivers and reinstalling all of my programs. Fucking hate Vista and my Win7 disk doesn't ship until December.

Ugh... one of my ATI files got corrupted which lead to a whole shitstorm of problems so I had to reinstall Vista and that means having to fuck around with all of the drivers and reinstalling all of my programs. Fucking hate Vista and my Win7 disk doesn't ship until December.

get illegal version that runs smooth and perfectly °V°

The teacher put a motherfucking question mark after the word "xenogamy" in my paper. You lazy bastard, not my fault my vocabulary is more diverse than yours. Go find a dictionary. He also marked me down for not having my name before the page number when he makred me down on the first paper for having my name there.... WTF do you want from me?!? God damn I dislike this guy. Bitch I write in e prime gtfo ma balls! lulz he's having someone look up words for him now. I AM BETTER THAN YOU!!!

If this shit wasn't supposed to be an anonymous peer review, I'd tear into this fool for being so retarded. DISLIKE. Because my thesis isn't a pitiful listing of 3 shitty ideas doesn't mean it's nonexistant you fuck. There are these things called analogies, generally one who is versed in rhetoric knows what it is. lulz at these noobs giving me a C because they don't know what I'm talking about. I don't use a fucking thesaurus you bastard, I'm far better than that previous-level tool

/rant

i really fucking hate how some girls (especially the one im involved with) seem to have the tendency to be so god damned impulsive and irrational about things.

my girlfriend has this (in my opinion, fucking stupid) romantic fantasy about eventually someday moving away from everything and everyone, into the wilderness, log cabin off-the-grid concept...

she keeps bringing up how shes not happy in her major, how she doesnt think she'll be happy in any of the majors offered at our school (though im fairly certain she hasnt bothered much to really look into any others), and how she doesnt know what she wants to do in life and how that is making her unhappy with the present day

she goes on to talk of how she doesnt think she wants to go to school next year, about how she wants to take time off and go back to living in jersey, going back to her old job there at a supermarket for money, so she can have some time to "sort things out" and "decide what she wants to do with her life"

ok, whatever, thats all good and fine.. but give me a FUCKING break.. what kind of 20 year old college student really knows what the fuck they want to do with their life? and how is going back home, getting stuck in the same go-nowhere job, and quitting school supposed to help one really figure out the answer to those questions? time and time again i hear her lament those of her friends that are, as she puts it, "stuck" back home, and at the same time she wants to go join them?

enough of the bullshit, capricious contradictions!

the fact is i, along countless others just like us, dont know exactly what we want to do with the rest of our lives either.

that fact is any intelligent adult knows that without AT LEAST a bachelor's degree the odds become heavily stacked against one in regards to his future wealth and bringing home a decent paycheck.

the fact is that if one truly wants to someday have the freedom to do and live as he pleases that it will undoubtedly need to be financed, and unless he wins the lotto, he will need a suitable career with which to do so.

and the fact fucking is that one will never be able to enjoy his present if hes constantly anxious and afraid of his future

so go on, live out your stupid fucking notion, see how financially stable your old no-room-for-growth job makes you, move away from new york city and all the opportunities it has to offer you, become a nurse like your mom or whatever the fuck else you contemplated, try traveling the world like you have always dreamt of on a measly salary

go on, do all that, and see just how far it gets you.

then come back, and explain to me just how you somehow thought it was a good idea enrolling in fashion business school in new york city in order to do accomplish all that.

but not before apologizing for going there under false pretenses and duping a poor sap like me into falling for you, not before apologizing for subsequently stringing me along, not before apologizing for leading me on to believe something may come of it someday, not before apologizing for just killing some time at anothers expense until your mind is made up.

fuck. that. shit.