shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Insomnia. It's 2am and I'm bored...bored enough to watch that Kevin Bacon invisible man movie.

edit: I just noticed that someone took the time to CGI in Kevin Bacon's cock and balls in the infrared and muscle scenes. What a shitty fucking job.

first time i had curry from an indian place and it said it was spicy on the menu. i kept hearing hwow spicy indian curry can be so i was thoroughly disappointed with the lack of spicyness in my meal. plus it was really small and could just barely fill me up and it cost too much :mad:

the chinese place next door makes better curry and costs less and has bigger servings... yeah

i hate that it's 3pm, i've got work in an hour, and i'm hangover as hell.

i also hate tomorrow math test in advance because i've never been in class yet so i'll miserably fail.

i talk to myself, mostly when im making something and trying to work out a problem, my brother and dad do this too... also we all get grumpy if anyone tries to answer us.

this is why i cant have nice things, this is why i live alone

My father and I share the talking to ourself "problem". I also get grumpy if someone tries to answer me.

How I spill everything on myself.

People who have obviously woken up on the wrong side of the bed and are attitudey for no reason. I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU.

Going to work on my day off. I need direct deposit.

Craigslist listers who don't know what the fuck they're doing...

3 Different ads for Singer sewing machines and none of them reply to my e-mails and they don't list any other contact method.... There's also a machine that's in questionable condition (seller doesn't know if it still runs) that's trying to sell for $400 while most of the actually working machines are <$100 wtf you trying to play at? I don't give a shit if it has sentimental value to you and was your great grandmothers, it ain't worth $400. Basically I just want a new fucking machine and I'm kicking myself for not buying the really good one that was picked off last week :(

Edit: also, Passion Pit sold out before I could get tickets. I'm not paying $60 for that :( I hear tell there's a free show but can't find out when, just where