shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

drinking on an empty stomach,

people are starting to think i have an eating disorder because i go three days without eating, thats really annoying.

i used to really enjoy your posts and threads, but to put it as lightly and delicately as possible, you're being an emo, unreasonable, passive-aggressive bitch right now, and i hate to see good people demean themselves to such levels.

p.s. the midnight snack thread has inspired me greatly, and i believe there is a direct correlation between my discovery of that thread and some weight gain over the past months.

When you're going for a piss.

But it doesn't quite stop and there's always that little bit that won't come out, but you know it's there and if you finish up, you'll end up leaking that little bit in your pants or something, so you're just standing there for half a minute, waiting.

this so much

Yeah, makes me wonder about that shake three times and youre playing with it rule. I shake it like an almost empty bottle of shampoo. I know you in there!!!

I hate that student that beats around the bush when they need to borrow something. "oh noes, dang i got the wrong scantron lol! *pleading stare*" Do I look like a fucking student store?

8am classes, cause then I come back and nap and my brain is allllllll sorts of fried afterwards.

HATED 8 am classes freshman year, had the same problem and by the time my brain got normal, shit it was like 10pm and I hadn't done shit. Then by the time homework is done, if it's done at all, it's 1-2am and in 6 hours gotta do it again.

Dresden (my hometown), capital city of Saxony will get the first! Starbucks and KFC next week. We are livin' in year 2009, right?

I hate this city so much....

at first i lol'd but then i realized that the new town i'm now living in has neither (at least i haven't seen any to date)