shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Macroeconomics. Uggghhh.

Cashier small talk.

Getting caught picking my nose.

Being told at a drive-thru to wait up front.

My balls deciding to hang low at the wrong times.

That one fucking kernel shell that stabs my gums at the movies.

Extra perky people on monday mornings.

That one fob that stands homoliciously close to my ass in any line.

When my yolk pops while I'm cooking it. Fuck! Shit!

i hate mondays

i hate automatic flush toilets...

they flush when you don't want them to...

they DON'T FLUSH when you want them to...

Dumbest shit ever invented. You're not supposed to touch anything when you're in the restroom, but then the door has a fucking handle! Half the bastards who come in don't even wash their hands, so what's the point? It's also fun going stall to stall and finding nice surprises because the toilets didn't flush.

Add automatic had washers too, since they share the same bipolar disorder.

Dumbest shit ever invented. You're not supposed to touch anything when you're in the restroom, but then the door has a fucking handle! Half the bastards who come in don't even wash their hands, so what's the point? It's also fun going stall to stall and finding nice surprises because the toilets didn't flush.

Add automatic had washers too, since they share the same bipolar disorder.

i hate contacts

no paper towels just air hand dryers (?)

fuck all public restrooms

all of them need to stock the dyson airblade (shit is the best at dryin, takes like 8 seconds)

http://www.dysonairblade.com/homepage.asp

kxNAmbI_Oqg

only have 5 days left to find a place to live, or its pretty much drop out of school for me 'cuz the current lease is up.

yesterday, had everything in order for a house, and it was stolen from us at the last second.

today, my roommate found a first come/first serve place. got off work for 1/2 hour, biked my ass off to get there w/ the chequebook, and as i walk in, it was being shanked from us again. 30 seconds earlier would have done it.

what's worse is that i've been concentrating on this house hunt for the better part of a month.

i hate life / fate in general.

feel like living in whatever hole i can crawl into...

Heflys + Vampy:

THIS IS WHY I HATE ROBOTS.

Getting sick 4 hours into work on Japan visit day and having to go home. I missed out on 40 bucks and couldnt even enjoy my afternoon!

Still not having a front bicycle tire, because I cant go get duck sandwiches for lunch :(

my worst nightmare

IMG01667-thumb.jpg

:(

also:

poop_and_pee_on_toilet_seat.jpg

also, those crafty internet pop-ups that make you click multiple times to close the window:

"***are you SURE you wanna pass up this AMAZING OFFER??***"

"OK, are you REALLY sure you want to close this window??"

"~~try my PROVEN 100% method, absolutely FREE, what are you waiting for??~~"

speaking of pees and toilets this reminds me of another thing i hate!

when i wake up in the morning i usually feel the need to take a piss and because of morning wood it makes it really challenging for me to do so. i have to bend my body forwards...i have put my hand against the wall while my other hand firmly grabs my dick for aiming. the urine stream is so rocket-like that it almost hurts. also because it comes out so fast and strong there is a potential for toilet back-splash onto the knees or something which is another thing i hate, but it doesnt happen enough to warrant a "shit you hate" post.

i hate mondays

i hate automatic flush toilets...

they flush when you don't want them to...

they DON'T FLUSH when you want them to...

i can totally agree with this! especially in public bathrooms without those plasticy-paper seat covers... in lieu of such covers, i would just use regular toilet paper to cover the seats and just when i had finished carefully laying out the layers of toilet paper onto the seats and taking my pants off to sit down, the damn toilet automatically flushes itself taking the toiler paper layers i put on the seat with it!

this forces me to go through the entire process again but this time i would have to do so while my pants are already off/boxers half-way down and my body bent 45 degrees so my ass is still pointing at the motion sensor.

People who assume I say/ do something because I'm a racist.

I AM NOT A RACIST. YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING MORON.

People who pull the race card because they fail to realize their own stupidity, or the way the world is actually working around them.

Willful ignorance.

People who are unwilling or are just too vapid to understand basic and simple concepts, no matter how or how many times it is explained to them.

People who can't perform basic tasks.

Space cases.

Not having snacks in my house.

Itchy tattoos.

Still no bike wheel. Sigh.

end of my day.

fuck all public restrooms

all of them need to stock the dyson airblade (shit is the best at dryin, takes like 8 seconds)

http://www.dysonairblade.com/homepage.asp

kxNAmbI_Oqg

This is legit, they had one at Great America, first one I've seen out in the wild (which is weird because they aren't all that new, just hard to find)

hate: not having a source of income

hate how its 5 million degrees in the south

hate the fact that i work at the worst place ever for the shittiest amount of money ive ever worked for and im gonna miss out on all the f/w shit i want to buy becasue of this fucking joke job

hate the fact i dont have anymore coffee right now

or rum..