shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i'm a terrible driver. i was giving a lift to a couple of friends, and one of them kept going on about how he was "worried for his life" and shit like that. i stopped the car and asked him to get out and walk there. i think i may have anger management problems, i've been blowing up a lot lately. in summary, i hate that i have trouble controlling my temper, as well as people who don't know when to shut the fuck up

playing scrabble on facebook and getting these as your letters

U U I I I L R

wtf. anyone wanna play scrabble on facebook?

this would make a lot of Dutch words

ruil

uil

rui

ui

rul

and if you would have an e to connect to: luier

Try and play in Dutch next time.

Pretentious obnoxious benign new age urban warriors with bland outdoor clothing and terrible short ponytails who try and fail to silently condescend to commuters about recycling by pointedly and laboriously collecting armfuls of discarded free papers on the evening train home as a way of validating themselves and their naive lifechoices. Grow up.

Also.

Anyone who gets on an empty overland carriage and then sits in the seat right behind me (especially when I'm totally drained after a long day and just want some peace) who then proceeds to eat evil greasy smelling fried chicken and belch brew breath while Hob-a-dob-a-dobbing into a cell phone in some whacked out moon language at the top of their voices to their splinter cell buddies.

NOT.

APPRECIATED.

The fact that I spent 5 hours in Laguardia yesterday because of a delay...there was no bad weather, no real reason for the delay, and they did not even update the status of the flight until I arrived and went through security.

Don't normally wear socks with casual shoes. Got new shoes. Didn't wear socks. Following resulted. OUCHHHH. Have learnt my lesson. Had to wear thongs with jeans to uni today because it hurt too much to put any shoes on. :(

2239128640103328194S500x500Q85.jpg

that i leave for my 3 week vacation tomorrow and i don't even give a shit

i've been in such a funk this month that even the idea of traveling around the world can't put a smile on my face

cross-post w/ superconfessional

eyes that are too dry to wear contacts cos you stayed out late the night before in them and have to wake up early the next day for work.

when you stay out late the night before

AND don't have a contact solution case

SO you sleep with them on overnight

THEN you get an eye infection

AND when you take them out in the morning, they are super dry

AND your eyes are burning

THEN you accidentally drop them on the floor

AND you accidentally STEP ON THEM

AND you have to go to work the next day :(

when you stay out late the night before

AND don't have a contact solution case

SO you sleep with them on overnight

THEN you get an eye infection

AND when you take them out in the morning, they are super dry

AND your eyes are burning

THEN you accidentally drop them on the floor

AND you accidentally STEP ON THEM

AND you have to go to work the next day :(

heh. I did that before but I didn't have an eye infection after..jus kept them on up until work and when I wake up I place water or eye solution in my eyes to ease the driness..doesn't do justice as having them in a solution overnight but does the trick in emergencies :P I use water to rinse sometimes when there's no eye solution around

I was so sleepy one morning I threw out the solution + contacts in the sink and reached up into my eyes to take off contacts that weren't there..

heh. I did that before but I didn't have an eye infection after..jus kept them on up until work and when I wake up I place water or eye solution in my eyes to ease the driness..doesn't do justice as having them in a solution overnight but does the trick in emergencies :P I use water to rinse sometimes when there's no eye solution around

I was so sleepy one morning I threw out the solution + contacts in the sink and reached up into my eyes to take off contacts that weren't there..

From what I've been told, water can damage retinas

ps: reputation must be spread around ^

Don't normally wear socks with casual shoes. Got new shoes. Didn't wear socks. Following resulted. OUCHHHH. Have learnt my lesson. Had to wear thongs with jeans to uni today because it hurt too much to put any shoes on. :(

http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/22556/2239128640103328194S500x500Q85.jpg]

haha that happened to me last week. had to put bandages on the back of my feet to be able to wear shoes

why make loafers that aren't friendly to feet :confused: