shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

having a hangover but still having to do about a million chores around the house and garden

man gimme a break the sun is beating down hard (easy 30° C) and i have to rake all the grass together from mowing the lawn earlier?

When it rains for days on end.

When my employer only pays me once a month (for the past 5 years, ugh)

When my cat throws up and I step in it in a drunken/hungover stupor in the middle of the night.

When I am trying to dig through the piles of records at the salvation army and some dumb fat bitch keeps getting in my way because she wants to look at $3 used knockoff handbags.

When I order sichuan dumplings and get plain dumplings.

Pedo bear.

one time drunk i stepped in cat barf barefoot then hopped upstairs to wash it off in the tub then went back downstairs and stepped in cat poo

Sneezing in the middle of chewing. Especially anything spicy or CORN, which is the worst. Not only do you end up with food in your sinus and in your lungs, but you often end up spewing half-chewed stuff out of your mouth.

FUCKING ALLERGIES!

When Im at the record store and someone has the records that they want to get lying on top of the section I want to look at. So like a normal human being I ask politely if they could move them, and the give me some lewd 'tude like I'm a jerk for wanting to peruse musics. Consideration!