RedFoxxworth

fuckin hell

i wish i had been born to a diffretnt family

i was just at the gay as end of year ball

and some kid approachend my like you are ou the son of ______

u know ur life sux when a kid know s u r dad before he know s u

just wanna be a common noggro [vie pulp]

insert Rocky quotes here

mothafuckin' groups of people, tourists or otherwise, walking 3+ abreast whilst going way to slow. i thought id get out of traffic/road rage when i left florida but now its just turned into foot traffic and otherwise all the same

*especially when theyre the cause of my missing my train

mothafuckin' groups of people, tourists or otherwise, walking 3+ abreast whilst going way to slow. i thought id get out of traffic/road rage when i left florida but now its just turned into foot traffic and otherwise all the same

*especially when theyre the cause of my missing my train

LOL driving in Miami is no joke, driving in Tampa is a breeze compared to driving in Miami.

when people are doing really fucking annoying shit, and you try to give them the hint that what they're doing is annoying and they and like they don't understand.

especially when someone's sitting right across from you smacking on food, it's so goddamn annoying i hate it.

lady gaga.

when it rains and i cant see cause my glasses are all wet and my clothes are wet.

when im at a party and someone takes my place knowing it's my place.

what oxy said, i dont care about people snacking but its annoying when people keep on rambling on about shit you don't care about and you keep on saying OK without really saying anything else (to try and make them stop) but they still won't stop.

Getting into the shower in the morning, then mid-shower realizing you need to take a shit. Then you're sitting on the toilet all wet and you're taking a shit while the hot shower is taunting you. Then wiping your wet, shitty ass.

Things I like: Getting back into the shower after taking the shit.

That's never happened to me because before shitting in a public restroom (which is as little as humanly possible) I cover every square inch of the toilet seat with about 4 layers of toilet paper.

It's happened to me at home before though. If someone else is home I just yell for someone to bring me up some toilet paper, and if no one is home I walk downstairs with my pants around my ankles and hope to God there isn't an open window.

Getting into the shower in the morning, then mid-shower realizing you need to take a shit. Then you're sitting on the toilet all wet and you're taking a shit while the hot shower is taunting you. Then wiping your wet, shitty ass.

Things I like: Getting back into the shower after taking the shit.

could you not just wait like 10-15 minutes and then shit, bro?

I could, but my entire body would be perfectly clean except for my ass. This way I get to take a shit, wipe, and then properly wash my ass. All the Filipinos know what I'm talking about. Tabo conceptz. (I'm not Filipino, but I got mad love for yall.)

i have this friend, he's cool and all but for some reason he doesn't like to wait on others but rather have others wait on him. you know, he would always want to be the last one to arrive. for everyday shit i don't really care but if theres a reason you gotta be on time (showing, door closes at xx, etc) then would it KILL YOU to leave a little earlier?

i didn't think it was on purpose until last week when some of our friends managed to be even later then him and he was like, 'oh yeah, we should just go and then come back when they get here and call us'

he never was the late one in high school now that i think about it.

How today It's rainy and I'm supposed to go to an all day BBQ and watch Lucero for free.

The street fair down the block is making my apartment smell charred. Even with the windows closed.

This headache I have developed.

i have this friend, he's cool and all but for some reason he doesn't like to wait on others but rather have others wait on him. you know, he would always want to be the last one to arrive. for everyday shit i don't really care but if theres a reason you gotta be on time (showing, door closes at xx, etc) then would it KILL YOU to leave a little earlier?

i didn't think it was on purpose until last week when some of our friends managed to be even later then him and he was like, 'oh yeah, we should just go and then come back when they get here and call us'

he never was the late one in high school now that i think about it.

when people are continuously late to meet me, I make a point of making them wait a few times until they say something. Then i call them out and we are good about it.

that guy seems like a dick though and you should just call him on it. thats what cigarettes are for, waiting on people.

i hate my school.

missed my best friend's graduation. my fucking school calls my house at 8:30am and tells me that i have to go or i'll be suspended for finals week and they wont let me walk. her graduation started at 9:30.

fuck a school.

this stupid weather

same here. i've got retake exams on monday, and today it was sunny all around, no wind, 35°C/95°F air temperature. it's 10.25pm and the temperature in my room is still 27°C/86°F... needless to say i didn't study at all this afternoon. and probably won't tonight.

When it rains for days on end.

When my employer only pays me once a month (for the past 5 years, ugh)

When my cat throws up and I step in it in a drunken/hungover stupor in the middle of the night.

When I am trying to dig through the piles of records at the salvation army and some dumb fat bitch keeps getting in my way because she wants to look at $3 used knockoff handbags.

When I order sichuan dumplings and get plain dumplings.

Pedo bear.